The Team Jackulator Forums Calls #300-399
Pages: 1
#324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: jackulator Date: June 21, 2009, 01:17:05 am

Podcast

DOWNLOAD LINK:
click here to download!
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: June 21, 2009, 09:32:21 pm
i fucked my dog - that's a line i've expected to come for a long time, even so i wasn't prepared for it lol.
1672? yeah yeah yeah - lol, the way he says yeah more than once is suspicious cheesy
bullshank lol. larry bullshank, which actually sounds like wampi bullshihank cheesy
first guy to take offence at god damn pizza cheesy

a nice easy going prank, very natural cheesy
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: jackulator Date: June 22, 2009, 12:50:24 am
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on June 21, 2009, 09:32:21 pm
...bullshank lol. larry bullshank, which actually sounds like wampi bullshank cheesy...

yeah roy and I have a running argument about that - I think it sounds like 'bobby', and he says it sounds like 'larry' -- it's just bizarre to me that people can hear different things like that - one of the calls after that clip somebody said, 'Larry?', and roy did the chinaman laugh because he was so happy someone else agreed with him

so far I'm the only person who thinks it sounds like 'bobby' - I admit it does sound like 'wampi' a bit, but I think there's much too much of an abrupt sound at the beginning for it to be an 'L' sound, and I still don't get how you guys think it sounds like 'air' in the middle haha
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: StuckInTheDitch Date: June 22, 2009, 12:37:20 pm
Quote from: jackulator on June 22, 2009, 12:50:24 am
...bullshank lol. larry bullshank, which actually sounds like wampi bullshank cheesy...

yeah roy and I have a running argument about that - I think it sounds like 'bobby', and he says it sounds like 'larry' -- it's just bizarre to me that people can hear different things like that - one of the calls after that clip somebody said, 'Larry?', and roy did the chinaman laugh because he was so happy someone else agreed with him

so far I'm the only person who thinks it sounds like 'bobby' - I admit it does sound like 'wampi' a bit, but I think there's much too much of an abrupt sound at the beginning for it to be an 'L' sound, and I still don't get how you guys think it sounds like 'air' in the middle haha

what the hell is it really?  embarrassed
good call btw
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: Glass Date: June 22, 2009, 03:27:11 pm
I remember reading about this a while ago and Jack doesn't remember what it was sourced from. He was distorting all sorts of audio clips and somehow ended up with this. Personally I think the clip as is sounds like "wowee" but I have no idea what it could have come from originally.
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: 246toothpicks Date: June 22, 2009, 03:40:13 pm
i like the angry HUH?!?! at 48. Jack's pissed about not ever getting any pizzas
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: jackulator Date: June 22, 2009, 05:58:36 pm
hehe - that irritates me that I can't tell what it's from - I know it's jack but after reversing it and slowing it down I still can't tell what line it's from - grr
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: June 22, 2009, 10:53:16 pm
yeah lol, i've used that line a lot accidentally and caused premature hang ups, they're talkin at their own pace "HAAHH!?" and then hang up, gotta love it for it's utiliity.

but that weird "larry" or "bobby" line really does sound like he's just goin "-wa-mm-pii" lol. hard to say what it is exactly
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: Slenkar Date: June 26, 2009, 09:16:37 pm
it sounds like BABBY to me,

when he gives nonsense noises as his name, its really funny,
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: stoneeh Date: June 08, 2012, 12:32:46 pm
calls 324 to 311 are down
Re: #324 - Chef Jerry's Goddamn Pizza (4:01) By: RunItThruTheSystemForMe Date: November 01, 2020, 07:53:24 am
This call link is broken, can anyone help me out?