The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Jessup needs an appointment for an animal bite By: metalboss44 Date: July 25, 2007, 10:28:20 pm

Podcast

Jessup needs an appointment for an animal bite By: jackulator Date: July 25, 2007, 10:35:54 pm
hahhhhhaaaaaa - some great interactions!!

"ahh come on you're not gonna say that now.... see if you can get me an appointment"

"you ever served..." click haha

I'm gonna have to hear that a couple more times  - great job man!
Jessup needs an appointment for an animal bite By: metalboss44 Date: July 25, 2007, 10:44:37 pm
Thanks man. It took me a few hours of pranking to pull these out but I think they're the best of the bunch that I recorded. By the way I'm sorry that lady in the second call has such a PIERCING VOICE, I seriously dropped her voice down 3 db's and she still sounds like a banshee.
Jessup needs an appointment for an animal bite By: jackulator Date: July 25, 2007, 10:46:38 pm
yeah - you'll get that - I constantly mess with the recording equipment to see if I can get better recordings - it's frickin tough - you've got a leg up with skype though - your calls sound so much better than mine because you're recording off your sound card.... grr.
Jessup needs an appointment for an animal bite By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 25, 2007, 10:49:32 pm
Damn good call, was as entertaining as any of the best calls i have heard here.

I am sure i can record from my sound card, like i know how though lol.
Jessup needs an appointment for an animal bite By: metalboss44 Date: July 25, 2007, 10:54:31 pm
Quote from: "Sir? what do ya think?"
Damn good call, was as entertaining as any of the best calls i have heard here.

I am sure i can record from my sound card, like i know how though lol.

Thanks man thats quite a compliment.  :shock:  cheesy

Quote from: "jackulator"
yeah - you'll get that - I constantly mess with the recording equipment to see if I can get better recordings - it's frickin tough - you've got a leg up with skype though - your calls sound so much better than mine because you're recording off your sound card.... grr.

True, but you've got alot more options with who you can call though, I'm limited to 1800 numbers here.

I've never had a problem with the audio quality of your calls, I think the audio clips are recognized more easily through vo-ip because the clarity, actually,  hahaha  :?
Jessup needs an appointment for an animal bite By: kaos Date: July 26, 2007, 04:48:56 am
Another great call by metalboss44, its funny how you introduce yourself as Colonel Nathan R Jessep
Re: Jessup needs an appointment for an animal bite By: mari Date: May 17, 2008, 06:59:56 pm
:OOOOO: Jack's feeling perky, that's a new line. I love it!
Does Jack have lion pheromones on him or something? He's getting bit a lot.