The Team Jackulator Forums General Chat
Pages: 1
My house was broken into By: RussW Date: August 18, 2009, 02:18:21 pm
I came home from getting my tire changed and I came home and my house was broken into my  desktop was stolen that I made the arnold board with. My 50 inch TV is gone as well as my PS3 fortunately they only took my gf's old laptop and not the new one that I just bought her. All of my lost satanic racist calls are also gone.

there will not be any more new calls from me until I figure out how to switch skype accounts. Any ideas?
Re: My house was broken into By: metalboss44 Date: August 18, 2009, 02:56:26 pm
Oh fuck, man I'm sorry to hear about that what a bummer. That shit sucks... There are breakins around here all the time too and it's touted as a quaint safe little city. Just goes to show that there are some real pieces of shit out there no matter where you live. 

Just curious did you have any type of insurance? Ive got renters insurance for my apartment they pay up to a certain amount of the value of all of our stuff.

Re: My house was broken into By: RussW Date: August 18, 2009, 03:00:48 pm
no not any renter's insurance I'm fucked.
Re: My house was broken into By: Scriptic07 Date: August 18, 2009, 03:01:28 pm
holy shit dude i'm sorry to hear that. there been breakin around alot of places in connecticut but in my city people robb alot of banks/gastation.. my neighborhood the most dangerous if ur not cool with any one, and u talk shit to alot of ppl.  do they have leads on ne one th at knew u were gone that day or knew u had alot of shit?
Re: My house was broken into By: RussW Date: August 18, 2009, 03:10:01 pm
It looks like it was broken from the inside. I'm thinking it was the maintenance man. How can the doors still lock and no damage really be done to the door. It confused the hell out of the cops. The security guy around here is always feeding ducks asshole

My neighbor got her apartment broken into a few months ago and it was on the news that one lady got her apartment broken into 6 times and it was on the news. There was a lot of people knocking on the door at one time but then it stopped and now this.
Re: My house was broken into By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 18, 2009, 03:16:39 pm
sounds really fishy russ, i have several traps in place to protect my shit, one of them being rather controversial in the eyes of the law.
i don't trust anybody around here nor do i trust authorities, when the gas man wants to read my meter i wont take my eyes off the bastard and i certainly don't leave my home unguarded, sounds like someone with ease of access to your home has fucked you over, what i'd like to know though is how they get around with so much stuff without being noticed.
Re: My house was broken into By: Scriptic07 Date: August 18, 2009, 03:43:13 pm
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on August 18, 2009, 03:16:39 pm
sounds really fishy russ, i have several traps in place to protect my shit, one of them being rather controversial in the eyes of the law.
i don't trust anybody around here nor do i trust authorities, when the gas man wants to read my meter i wont take my eyes off the bastard and i certainly don't leave my home unguarded, sounds like someone with ease of access to your home has fucked you over, what i'd like to know though is how they get around with so much stuff without being noticed.

yea that what im sayin had to be someone who knew he had alot shit and knew u were gone be gone a certain time for that shit to just automatically happen its weird ...but i still think tis fuck up better make ur ur girl hasnt anger any body from her past cause that can probably and had caught up with her and u just happen to be there.
Re: My house was broken into By: jackulator Date: August 18, 2009, 04:48:30 pm
that's terrible Russ - maybe there's a witness - how could they steal a 50-inch TV without someone noticing something - of course even if they catch the bastards you probably won't get your stuff back - probably been sold off already... but I hope they catch whoever did it
Re: My house was broken into By: StuckInTheDitch Date: August 18, 2009, 06:38:01 pm
sorry to hear man.  sad

Quote from: jackulator on August 18, 2009, 04:48:30 pm
that's terrible Russ - maybe there's a witness - how could they steal a 50-inch TV without someone noticing something - of course even if they catch the bastards you probably won't get your stuff back - probably been sold off already... but I hope they catch whoever did it

hey my Uncle had a laptop stolen from him a while ago, and he got it back... althought he did have help, word went out that it wasnt his laptop it was his work's companys laptop, so it was anonymously returned. But still, I wouldnt loose faith you might get your stuff back.

Re: My house was broken into By: cheeseman007 Date: August 19, 2009, 11:18:18 pm
Sorry to hear about that man. Lousy bastards!   angry
Re: My house was broken into By: Random Hero Date: August 20, 2009, 09:38:11 am
Very shitty, man. I have the pleasure of saying I've never been broken into, but we did have a close call. This will be a long story, and probably uninteresting so read at your own caution, haha.

I live in a very small town in the Dakotas, we're talking only a few hundred people. One day these guys in a white suburban came around to houses saying they were from some college in Oregon and they had to go around from house to house and demonstrate a new vacuum cleaner. If you let them in to show you, you got a free bottle of some cheap cleaner. Well, my parents were suspicious, and fortunately the didn't let them in.

Right after they left our neighbors came over and said she and a few other houses had already called the police because there was like 10 robberies earlier in a town about 70 miles away under the same M.O. and the guys that did that crime were never caught. What they do is get in your house and scope it out. Then they come back months later and rob the shit out of you, cause I guess they figure people in a small town don't lock their doors.

The only thing that had me worried is I had just recently purchased a 42 inch HDTV and my brother and his friends were using the box as target practice in the front yard, so the dudes know we had it. The cops came while they were still in town, however, and I saw them all get arrested. They searched their SUV and found some stolen stuff, and all in all 7 dudes were arrested in connection to it, and they were all either walking around town or driving around trying to get in houses. It was a weird day to say the least.

Sorry to hear about this, though. I bet someone saw something...
Re: My house was broken into By: Claude Sugarbush Date: August 28, 2009, 02:04:03 am
Man I'm really sorry to hear that.  I live on a pretty rural country road that is still inside the Portland city limits.  We get a lot of problems out here too.  Just twice in the last couple weeks the tweekers got our mail.  Finally had to nut up and spend the $100 for a locking steel mailbox.

For home safety, we have 4 big dogs, one of which is a Rottweiler and does wonders for home security.  She scared off one person in my old place who was mid break in.  Dude was straight up coming in my back door at like 3am.  I was in my office working on a paper.  I hear my dog get up, run for the door and start growling and snapping.  Whoever was coming in left in a hurry.

But now I have security in place.  Between the dogs, mobile motion alarms, and my 12 gauge with 00 buckshot, I feel sorry for anyone that tries to come into my house. 

Really sorry to hear that.
Re: My house was broken into By: metalboss44 Date: August 29, 2009, 12:03:51 pm
Any updates? Please tell me you have some  huh