The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Arnold wants a hotel for himself and the baby By: Dr.Martini Date: August 26, 2009, 06:36:16 pm
I'm still learning to use the megaboard so sometimes it can get a bit random.  embarrassed

Re: Arnold wants a hotel for himself and the baby By: metalboss44 Date: September 04, 2009, 08:53:55 pm
hahahahaha
Re: Arnold wants a hotel for himself and the baby By: StuckInTheDitch Date: September 05, 2009, 12:30:51 pm
haha, the beginning is so awkward

Arnold sounds totally retarded or stoned in this call. good job  grin

liked the random muscles line

is there anything else I can help you with?
Arnold: my father died
 smiley
Re: Arnold wants a hotel for himself and the baby By: marleycake44420 Date: October 01, 2010, 12:57:56 am
mexico california mi miami  grin

duhhh california! [what city in california] miami! ahahah arnolds got no comprehension shocked cool cheesy cheesy cool cheesy
yeshh .........    yeah,,,,

YES!

johnkimble!@hotmail.com

im cuming day and night  cheesy cool hello hunni

your muscles gethaa a real tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute aha..l like you sindy you wanna fuck me..hello cutie pie!  grin smiley smiley smiley
i dont have a girlfriend  cheesy

im pissing my fucking pants here AHAHAHAH
im getting the feeling of cuming at home ..it blows up and it feels different it feels fantastic  tongue
Re: Arnold wants a hotel for himself and the baby By: TitoChe Date: October 09, 2010, 10:18:55 pm
bahaha, funny sht!!! some blonds still run Windows 3.1, god damn...wow...U start feeling sorry for the girl after minute 5...or it's just me lol?!