The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: Telemarketer Torture Date: August 29, 2009, 02:37:29 pm
I was told in chat that I could post my prank calls on this forum, even though they are not from a sound board. I only do improv with my real voice(s).

I have close to 20 characters ( and almost 60 calls on youtube ) that I use against Telemarketers and Spammers; this one includes 2 of them, Randall Stevens, and Butch Driveshaft ( hardcore yelling bastard ).

Here is the description I put on YouTube. I hope you enjoy my calls as much as I like tormenting these bastards:

""This was a lead from my website, if you have a telemarketer #'s, make sure to submit it there wink and maybe I can give them a call!

Randall obtained an eyeglass cleaning cloth. His son used it as a face cloth and got hives on his genitals. Randall's husband Butch is not too happy about it either. Everyone gets a little angry in this call smiley

ADULT LANGUAGE! ""

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HOzTev-oCI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HOzTev-oCI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HOzTev-oCI</a></a>

Re: The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: jackulator Date: August 29, 2009, 02:54:11 pm
feel free man - this site is just for prank callers - not exclusively soundboard pranksters

I'm pretty sure I've heard some of your stuff on youtube already - laughed my ass off grin

be aware if you post anything here that it could take a while before you get any comments and/or ratings - I try to check out and rate stuff, but I spend between 8-20 hours a day working on the jackboard and stuff, so the only time I go in the member pranks forum is when I'm taking a day off for drinking -- and after a few beers I usually want to put some music on, so there's a very small window of time where I can listen to a few member pranks hehe

I usually wait until they get rated and if they're a four or five those are the ones I check out, but there are still dozens I haven't heard  tongue

hopefully one day we'll have enough people hanging around that members posting pranks will get more feedback faster after they chuck something up  T_Smile1

I'll check this out now though  smiley
Re: The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: metalboss44 Date: August 29, 2009, 02:57:13 pm
Nice call, shocked

that was a funny idea man and by the way welcome to the board.
Re: The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: jackulator Date: August 29, 2009, 03:07:18 pm
yeah you're the guy I remember - very nice man - I don't know if we could pull off something like this, I'd probably laugh too much trying to do those voices haha - that takes skill brotha - nice job  grin
Re: The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: Telemarketer Torture Date: August 29, 2009, 03:15:51 pm
Thanks a lot, I seriously have a lot of fun doing it smiley which is why I do not mind about ratings and stuff. I was pranking for many years without even posting them on the interwebs.

I know what you mean about not having too much time for stuff when you have to run a forum. I own a forum with about 43,000 members and it consumes a lot of my time.

Time and time again, users ask me in PM ( did you read my thread? ). I feel bad, but making sure the board functi0ns, and keeping it inviting is a full time job at times!

Thanks for the warm welcomes smiley
Re: The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 29, 2009, 03:24:40 pm
hehe, bumps near your genitals because you're gay, i love that.
love the accusing voice of butch
Are you lying to me? lol
You wanna suck my cock? best way to end it
Re: The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: jackulator Date: August 29, 2009, 11:24:59 pm
Quote from: Telemarketer Torture on August 29, 2009, 03:15:51 pm
Thanks a lot, I seriously have a lot of fun doing it smiley which is why I do not mind about ratings and stuff. I was pranking for many years without even posting them on the interwebs.

I know what you mean about not having too much time for stuff when you have to run a forum. I own a forum with about 43,000 members and it consumes a lot of my time.

Time and time again, users ask me in PM ( did you read my thread? ). I feel bad, but making sure the board functi0ns, and keeping it inviting is a full time job at times!

Thanks for the warm welcomes smiley

wow hehe 40,000 members jesus that must take a shitload of work hehe - I've got 22,000 mp3s on my jackboard... fyi - you can  make your signature pic link to your site by using BBCode in your signature window
Re: The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: Scriptic07 Date: August 30, 2009, 02:20:49 pm
nice call man.. i heard that magicjack install alot of spyware on your pc is that true?
Re: The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: Telemarketer Torture Date: August 30, 2009, 07:45:22 pm
No, magic jack does not install 1 peice of spyware. Please list the name of the spywares magic jack installs.

Re: The LOINCLOTH with Randall & Butch By: Slenkar Date: September 01, 2009, 09:20:54 am
the guy on the phone sounded a bit gay and after you made him a proposition he was like 'wha wha whaaaa?'