The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Big Man Chewing Gum (My first call) By: infophone411 Date: August 31, 2009, 11:04:08 pm
Made with the 'original jackboard'.  Haven't had much practice with the board yet- or a computer set up to record calls with (I did this call on my friend's computer).  The first two laughs were accidents.  When I get my computer set up to record calls I'll definitely be posting more pranks.

Podcast

Re: Big Man Chewing Gum (My first call) By: Slenkar Date: September 01, 2009, 09:16:39 am
lol a fan of prank calls
Re: Big Man Chewing Gum (My first call) By: StuckInTheDitch Date: December 11, 2009, 08:59:17 pm
that guy was awsome he knew Arnold and Pacino, I wonder what else he knew  cheesy
I wonder if he just got it from ebaum or another site? Jack or anyone should call this guy back and have a match!  grin

these are the kind of calls that make me wanna start pranking  cool
Re: Big Man Chewing Gum (My first call) By: johnnygonzo777 Date: December 12, 2009, 12:48:58 pm
What are the chances of that happening. I guess sound boards are just now starting to experience mainstream exposure. At least he wasn't an a-hole and hung up on you  cool