The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Conan Quaid wants a hotel room immediately! By: Dr.Martini Date: September 09, 2009, 09:33:21 pm
I think these calls with the Arnold board are starting to sound like the early jackulator calls!

Re: Conan Quaid wants a hotel room immediately! By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: September 09, 2009, 10:01:38 pm
I think they sound a lot like you, we each have our own style.
I think it would be more accurate to say that you're at the same stage as the early jackulator calls smiley

would you like to book that - yes, immediatley.
^the way that sounded was great smiley^

my name is..............i am quaide lol, i wonder what she was thinking in that pause cheesy
her friend scattered her ashes in the sea....where is she? lol
love all the noises when he's on hold lol.
3 2 5, 5 fi-five lol
that weird sounding 3 made me choke cheesy
love how some numbers are spoken crisply and others are whispered
ye-yeah - can you hang up and call right back please - uhhh sure.....

i do love how arnold is actually sounding dumber with each call that passes rather than smarter cheesy
Re: Conan Quaid wants a hotel room immediately! By: Dr.Martini Date: September 09, 2009, 10:05:24 pm
The part where I made myself laugh was when Arnold was on hold making stupid noises and then they come back on the phone catching Arnold doing it.

"Sorry"

"Thats okay"

cheesy
Re: Conan Quaid wants a hotel room immediately! By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: September 09, 2009, 10:07:41 pm
Quote from: Dr.Martini on September 09, 2009, 10:05:24 pm
The part where I made myself laugh was when Arnold was on hold making stupid noises and then they come back on the phone catching Arnold doing it.

"Sorry"

"Thats okay"

cheesy

yeah best thing was that when they came back on, i wonder what they thought arnie was laughin about cheesy
Re: Conan Quaid wants a hotel room immediately! By: Dr.Martini Date: September 09, 2009, 10:09:44 pm
I think they heard the end of the "Hoo Yah!  grin

All the "errs" and "umms" make Arnold sound dumber. I'm still waiting for the oportunity to use "Now I teach you some English".  cheesy
Re: Conan Quaid wants a hotel room immediately! By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: September 09, 2009, 10:11:36 pm
Quote from: Dr.Martini on September 09, 2009, 10:09:44 pm
I think they heard the end of the "Hoo Yah!  grin

All the "errs" and "umms" make Arnold sound dumber. I'm still waiting for the oportunity to use "Now I teach you some English".  cheesy

yeah, overseas call centres would be the best for that stuff.

when it comes to errs and umms i've got probably too many for the hybrid to handle lol
Re: Conan Quaid wants a hotel room immediately! By: StuckInTheDitch Date: September 10, 2009, 11:17:48 am
i liked the "can ya beleive how much Im in heaven!" -anything thats over enthusiastic about something trivial  cheesy

they laughed a little when they heard the noises on hold thats good cheesy

keep the Arnold calls comin' cool