The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 1
Greg soundboard By: thegoldenphone Date: September 10, 2009, 09:08:46 pm
http://www.prankulator.com/fileupload/files/16/TheGoldenPhones%20Soundboards/greg%20soundboard.swf
Re: Greg soundboard By: Dr.Martini Date: September 10, 2009, 09:18:39 pm
Just letting you know I moved all your boards because you were posting them in the wrong place.
Re: Greg soundboard By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: September 10, 2009, 09:42:26 pm
lol, finger in his chili cheesy

rather humourous submission smiley
Re: Greg soundboard By: thegoldenphone Date: September 10, 2009, 10:18:50 pm
Quote from: Dr.Martini on September 10, 2009, 09:18:39 pm
Just letting you know I moved all your boards because you were posting them in the wrong place.

i dont see a new topic link here, only mark read and notify. i saw a few more options in the soundboard ideas thread so that was the only place to put them.
Re: Greg soundboard By: Dr.Martini Date: September 10, 2009, 10:29:06 pm
That may be because you just registered but you'd have to ask jackulator to know for sure.
Re: Greg soundboard By: jackulator Date: September 11, 2009, 02:01:27 am
Quote from: thegoldenphone on September 10, 2009, 10:18:50 pm

i dont see a new topic link here, only mark read and notify. i saw a few more options in the soundboard ideas thread so that was the only place to put them.
Quote from: Dr.Martini on September 10, 2009, 10:29:06 pm
That may be because you just registered but you'd have to ask jackulator to know for sure.

yeah probably - I'll have to take a look at the permissions (again...) a long while back I must have set it so that new people couldn't post in the member boards forum - not sure why I would have done that, and it pisses me off to think how many other people tried to post in here but couldn't... but I'll go take a look now
Re: Greg soundboard By: jackulator Date: September 11, 2009, 02:07:49 am
well I don't feel so bad now - I only recently made the 'more soundboards' forum -- before that it was the 'Member Boards' forum, which had the proper permissions

whenever I make a new forum I always have trouble with the permissions at first because I always err on the side of caution -- as it turns out, nobody but the mods were able to create new topics in there since the creation of the 'More Soundboards' forum, but that wasn't that long ago, so hopefully not too many people have tried to post new topics...

but as always, please let me know in the Issues/Problems/Questions forum if you notice anything you think might be wrong  cool

anywho, sorry about that  tongue