The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 2 By: The Professor Date: July 28, 2007, 02:47:15 pm
Harry still strugles to get help from his animal bite. So he calls Christy for a lotion that might cure the bite ..

Podcast

Enjoy!
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 2 By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 28, 2007, 03:04:28 pm
A damn good call, you confused her as much as jack kicks the shit out of snotty little bastards.

Was funny when she had understood what you wanted, and then you started shouting at her lol.

As a side note, this is in the wrong place.
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 2 By: The Professor Date: July 28, 2007, 03:17:39 pm
Yea I know, it seems that I can't post threads at the "Prank calls by members" board. But my other call was sent thier so I think this one will also.

Thanks for listening. Part 3 will happen.
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 2 By: metalboss44 Date: July 28, 2007, 04:44:14 pm
These calls were pretty funny man, I like when she tries explaining the topical cream to jack. by the way Ive informed jackulator about your problem with posting calls in this section.
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 2 By: kaos Date: July 28, 2007, 10:17:59 pm
nice call, i love how you make jack clear his throat all the time
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 2 By: cjcdrums Date: July 29, 2007, 10:52:21 pm
Hey, you're pretty good with that soundboard man! =D
Re: Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 2 By: mari Date: May 17, 2008, 07:01:26 pm
Is she a pharmacist..shouldn't she know these thing? lol

"You've ruined my whole day"...awww poor girl
Re: Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 2 By: Red Rum Date: October 12, 2008, 04:31:19 pm
Not too bad, anything Harry Sanborne will make my die laughing.  I wish that lady communicated a bit more with Harry.