The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: The Professor Date: July 28, 2007, 04:57:18 pm
Harry is about to die if he doesn't get help fast. This time Harry calls April for help on his animal bite ... but still nothing. This one is real funny.

Podcast

Enjoy!
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 28, 2007, 06:10:10 pm
i really loved it, more so than 2, nice nice YES! cheesy
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: The Professor Date: July 28, 2007, 08:13:10 pm
Thanks, i'll have part 4 tommrow. Did you hear part 1?
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: houseman Date: July 28, 2007, 09:16:57 pm
Heh.  That one was good.  I like where he answers his own questions.
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: kaos Date: July 28, 2007, 10:27:42 pm
Have you ever served in an infantry unit? No!

lolo nice call

But that woman was begging for an 'I'd appreciate it if you'd address me as colonel or sir'
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: jackulator Date: July 29, 2007, 12:26:10 pm
nice job!! that poor lady - I can't believe she put up with all that 'You have to ask me nicely!" good one cheesy
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: cjcdrums Date: July 29, 2007, 11:01:13 pm
I need a number so we can connect you...

Why!? So you can blackmail me?!!

^Great reply for practically any question, thanks for the idea!
Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: The Professor Date: July 30, 2007, 01:36:15 am
lmao! that line is the most I cracked up on. That's classic.

Proud I did that. :lol:
Re: Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: mari Date: May 17, 2008, 07:04:55 pm
Harry, Harry, Harry..will he ever get help.."old Hare' *two thumbs up*
Re: Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: verdantabyss Date: May 21, 2008, 09:10:38 pm
LOL I love the way he says "Harry Sandborne - oooooold Haaaaare...." in this like really creepy voice  grin
Re: Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: Snafu Date: May 28, 2008, 06:57:51 pm
Why was she so insistent on you repeating the last 4 numbers of HER phone number??? Did she suspect it was a soundboard? Even so, it was odd.

Re: Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: Red Rum Date: October 10, 2008, 03:29:13 pm
I can't get enough of the age and rasp in Jack's voice when he says "Harry Sanborne."   It sounds so believable.  Even funnier how Jack keeps telling the woman that she has to ask him nicely, what a pain in the ass!!
Re: Harry Sanborne and the animal bite pt. 3 By: StuckInTheDitch Date: July 13, 2009, 06:17:08 pm
something I like about listening to member calls is you tend to use quotes I haven't heard TJ use in a real long time, probably just because they got tired of those lines like "You have to ask me nicely & stuff"  cheesy But since i havent heard it in a while; its really funny.

"I haven't gotten personal and you have.

that was an awsome part- he asked and answered his own questions!
the yelling was a nice way to end.  cool