The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 1
Bruce Willis Soundboard Demo! By: dking987 Date: September 19, 2009, 07:46:33 pm
here is an audioclip, from what i have been making, and i believe it to be the most dynamic bruce willis soundboard atm

http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile;id=301

enjoy!  lipsrsealed
Re: Bruce Willis Soundboard Demo! By: Slenkar Date: September 21, 2009, 07:37:20 am
good one, brucey has untapped potential   cheesy cheesy
Re: Bruce Willis Soundboard Demo! By: jackulator Date: September 21, 2009, 11:04:51 am
not to be a nervous nelly, but I would seriously consider not including any sounds about people crashing planes on any soundboard you might make

the rest of the sounds are great though  grin
Re: Bruce Willis Soundboard Demo! By: metalboss44 Date: September 21, 2009, 04:55:29 pm
Sounds hilarious man we need a good bruce board. might I suggest fading the beginning and ending of each clip? Might be a hassle but it really helped the clips from my tuvok and snake plissken board and the quality of the clips for the plissken board is equal to those on your bruce board so it might help.
Re: Bruce Willis Soundboard Demo! By: marleycake44420 Date: August 06, 2010, 11:45:53 pm
Quote from: jackulator on September 21, 2009, 11:04:51 am
not to be a nervous nelly, but I would seriously consider not including any sounds about people crashing planes on any soundboard you might make

the rest of the sounds are great though  grin

better watch out for homeland security  grin grin cheesy

Re: Bruce Willis Soundboard Demo! By: metalboss44 Date: September 15, 2021, 11:29:49 pm
I went and re-listened to some old Bruce prank calls. "Hehehehehe*bangswall* NO FUCKIN SHIT LADY DOES IT SOUND LIKE IM ORDERIN' A PIZZA?"  "I'm from Jersey"

Well, isn't this just another time capsule. Always a trip down memory lane within the halls of the Jackulation.