The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Tom Hanks, MaCauly Culkan & Harrison Ford By: metalboss44 Date: October 16, 2009, 08:24:08 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIhPjCam6WA
Re: Tom Hanks, MaCauly Culkan & Harrison Ford By: StuckInTheDitch Date: October 16, 2009, 08:43:43 pm
Tom Hanks has so much potential. Id like to make a megaboard for him some day.

the random nude Schwarteneggar pic was funny

I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE!
Re: Tom Hanks, MaCauly Culkan & Harrison Ford By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: January 03, 2010, 01:54:36 pm
i love your courtesy at the beginning lol
that's enough, tough guy!!
will you marry me? lol
how are you? - yes lol
asking office supplies for film tickets lol
Re: Tom Hanks, MaCauly Culkan & Harrison Ford By: jackulator Date: January 03, 2010, 07:06:09 pm
that was fun  grin grin loved the tom hanks stuff - he should definitely be a megaboard - roy has recommended him a bunch of times over the years - just I've got a stable of people already in various stages of development, but if someone were to cut up a bunch of audio for him I would get the megaboard started with whatever they had

btw - how lame is it that this grown man recognizes 'Kevin McAllister' as the kid from Home Alone hahaha - movie came out in like 1990 - how many times has this guy seen it that he would recognize it so fast  grin
Re: Tom Hanks, MaCauly Culkan & Harrison Ford By: StuckInTheDitch Date: January 03, 2010, 07:25:29 pm
the problem is Ive already got half-way through Al Pacino and Angelina Jolie & I don't like to start too many things at once.
latley Ive been sick a lot and doing other things, but maybe Ill try to get those done this week I was thinking about getting back to Al...

if the above holds true than I can cut up some audio, cause he's one of my favorite actors, right up with good ol' Jack  cheesy
he has this laugh in "The Money Pit" that's comparable to the  Chinatown (what I call) "Cadillac of Laughs"  cheesy