The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
World of Warcraft Girl harrases the UK By: mistah_blonde Date: July 29, 2010, 11:44:56 pm
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIqe7aRwqnM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIqe7aRwqnM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIqe7aRwqnM</a></a>

jeeeeesus freeakin christ

www.youtube.com/mistahblonde2

embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed cool
Re: World of Warcraft Girl harrases the UK By: marleycake44420 Date: July 30, 2010, 12:41:59 am
just get on WOW now ok!
get on WOW?   cheesy cool
where r u calling from....[im a level one warlock]   lipsrsealed
SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.. [fuck you and everyone you know]
BAHAHAHA OMFG NICE! !
its midnight in the uk were in bed [thats really discusting for you to say that] AHA  smiley smiley smiley smiley
im gonna hang up and talk to me other boyfriends  lipsrsealed
meet me in the starting place grin cheesy
Re: World of Warcraft Girl harrases the UK By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 30, 2010, 01:25:00 pm
I'm a level one undead warlock in the starting place cheesy
Get on wow - get on what? lol
Who are you? - Frank
Are you from Thailand? - yup

Hello - shut the fuck up, don't even say anything lol
We're in bed - that's disgusting XD

You calling people in the Lancashire area? lol, so many people in my area sound like that tongue
Meet me in the starting place lol
Spell your name - no
I'm on trial, you drive me crazy with that fucking cat.
Love the bye at the end XD
Re: World of Warcraft Girl harrases the UK By: mistah_blonde Date: July 31, 2010, 07:29:10 am
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on July 30, 2010, 01:25:00 pm

Hello - shut the fuck up, don't even say anything lol
We're in bed - that's disgusting XD

That was my favorite line too XD
Re: World of Warcraft Girl harrases the UK By: RussW Date: August 04, 2010, 09:02:35 pm
what's that from?
Re: World of Warcraft Girl harrases the UK By: Mr. Possibilities Date: August 05, 2010, 01:06:41 pm
Dude, this was pure GOLD! The guy was completely losing his mind. And the soundboard is excellent. You should post more of these.
Re: World of Warcraft Girl harrases the UK By: jackulator Date: August 12, 2010, 12:47:28 pm
that's really disgusting -- who would say that hahahahaa  grin grin grin grin grin

you're on trial?? for what
because you drive me crazy with that retarded crap ROFL!!!!  grin grin grin

did you do this call Blonde?? -- if so, how recently?

Re: World of Warcraft Girl harrases the UK By: mistah_blonde Date: August 23, 2010, 05:51:35 am
Quote from: jackulator on August 12, 2010, 12:47:28 pm
that's really disgusting -- who would say that hahahahaa  grin grin grin grin grin

you're on trial?? for what
because you drive me crazy with that retarded crap ROFL!!!!  grin grin grin

did you do this call Blonde?? -- if so, how recently?

LOL of course i did this call!

Ah if you're talking about the original calls to the WoW girl.. i was going to upload them, but there's hours of material. I'll get around to it someday wink
Re: World of Warcraft Girl harrases the UK By: TitoChe Date: October 12, 2010, 06:25:44 pm
This is a true master piece...

In a calm and collected voice: "Fuck you, fuck everybody that you know...Hello!" 

How long did it take you to make this soundboard? How many sounds in it?

YT, I subbed!!