The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Bill McNeal Calls For A Loan By: fiveskin Date: August 03, 2010, 10:51:34 am
Here is my first call with my Bill McNeal soundboard.  This one is short and sweet.  Once again thank god for Autoboard!

Podcast

I realized I don't have enough questions to sustain a conversation so I need to go back and edit some new clips before I make more calls.
Re: Bill McNeal Calls For A Loan By: cozbyroo Date: August 03, 2010, 08:44:35 pm
What a pleasure it was to hear Hartman's voice again. This soundboard was a smart idea. Phil is one of those lost gems that should not be forgotten. He sounds so clear on his own, but the sound quality for this was also very good. I'm impressed by the fact you used a celebrity from a sitcom considering all the canned laughter you have to work around. Great job!

Best response was for 'You're looking for some type of loan or something?'

"YES! That's RIGHT!"

Re: Bill McNeal Calls For A Loan By: gortgorb Date: August 05, 2010, 01:56:57 pm
That's great!  Having more clips would definitely improve the conversation possibilities.   grin
Re: Bill McNeal Calls For A Loan By: fiveskin Date: August 06, 2010, 04:44:00 pm
I have over 800 clips and a few more episodes to go through.  I realized once I built a test board in AUTOBOARD that I had plenty of repsonses but not enough questions.  I have 30 clips alone of his name "Bill McNeal" and plenty of him yelling and saying ridiculous things.

It's so time consuming to work around the friggin laugh track, so I appreciate the reply Uncle Bingo.  I had to give up on so many hilarous quotes because of that.

I am currently editing together clips out of some of the things I had to give up on because of the laugh track.  I turned "that's what the men from the bank said when they repossessed my farm" into "the men from the bank repossessed my farm" then cut farm out so I can use it for car, boat, house.........

I hope to be done soon.  Once I am, I will unleash Bill McNeal on the world!
Re: Bill McNeal Calls For A Loan By: marleycake44420 Date: August 10, 2010, 01:11:38 am
wuoahwuh secret keys
Re: Bill McNeal Calls For A Loan By: jackulator Date: August 12, 2010, 12:41:28 pm
that was pretty fuckin funny hahaa -- great idea for a board -- his voice is just funny too  grin
Re: Bill McNeal Calls For A Loan By: Mr. Possibilities Date: September 18, 2010, 01:22:08 am
"How can I help you?"
"Whoooa... secret keys"

LOL