The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 12
Jack in a skype room By: The Professor Date: August 03, 2007, 12:20:10 am
This was not done today, it was done a couple a months ago when I started using the public jack soundboard at ebaums. But it is pretty funny.

Podcast

Enjoy!
Jack in a skype room By: jackulator Date: August 03, 2007, 12:36:15 am
dude - I woulda lit this guy's ass on fire - what a pompous nerdy prick
Jack in a skype room By: The Professor Date: August 03, 2007, 12:38:17 am
I hated him too.
Jack in a skype room By: jackulator Date: August 03, 2007, 12:39:07 am
could you please tell me how you did this so I can go in and wreak havoc?

you can pm me so this topic doesn't get hijacked - or make a new post in tutorials
Jack in a skype room By: The Professor Date: August 03, 2007, 12:51:06 am
Well it's easy. On the bar on top go to "Live" then you'll be in the lobby so from there, there will be several rooms.

If you want to create a room or join more rooms go to skypecast.com which is where I go.

I stoped going there. It's not really that fun people just kick you out in 10 secounds if you don't speak and people use soundboards there all the time so poeple know what it is, it's only fun when you create a room. cheesy  :wink:
Jack in a skype room By: jackulator Date: August 03, 2007, 01:04:08 am
oh well. I was a little excited at first. not so much now.
Jack in a skype room By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 03, 2007, 01:13:37 am
i did that with patrick stewart, was fun lol.
Jack in a skype room By: The Professor Date: August 03, 2007, 01:14:42 am
I haven't been on a skype room since forever ... it sucks now.

I am getting skype credit soon so I can then prank call my family members or anywhere except 'california'. :lol:
Jack in a skype room By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 03, 2007, 01:16:22 am
yeah me too, gonna ask my dad for ?200 for my birthday and OMG i forgot, its in 8 days lol, then i'll put ?10 on my skype and you can hear my mates go mad at me when i harrass em with the jackulator lol.
Jack in a skype room By: jackulator Date: August 03, 2007, 01:23:26 am
nice - cup o' the old chai, sir? - you're turning my forum an odd lime-color
Jack in a skype room By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 03, 2007, 01:26:12 am
i ummm, what are you talking about?

i don't understand lol.
Jack in a skype room By: jackulator Date: August 03, 2007, 01:28:51 am
haha - I can't think of anything funny to say. you're english. haha. :?  cheesy  :shock:
Jack in a skype room By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 03, 2007, 01:30:36 am
lol, well a lot of sayings and jokes remain the same, but when you use jokes from you're own local area, it's just gibberish to me lol.

kinda like you wouldn't understand if i said, "you a good egg today are ya".

between you and me, i have no idea what that means lol.
Jack in a skype room By: jackulator Date: August 03, 2007, 01:33:00 am
the cup of the old chai line was from A Clockwork Orange - just sounds very 'english' to me for some reason - and the lime color - well, that's just I guess a watered down way of calling you a limey - which isn't really a disparaging term if you think about the origin - at least British sailors were smart enough to bring lemons and limes on board for long voyages so they wouldn't get scurvy
Jack in a skype room By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 03, 2007, 01:36:40 am
yeah, i didn't think about that, lime goes well with certain types of alchohol too, get pissed and get rid of scurvy at the same time, lucky bastards they must have been lol.