The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
One of my first Jack pranks By: Mr. Possibilities Date: September 18, 2010, 12:24:48 am
In this call, I prank a friend of mine who's a bass player. I pranked him on the night of his gig, just a few minutes before he had to go on stage and play.

Let me know if you managed to open the file, because this is the very first time I post a prank.

Podcast

Re: One of my first Jack pranks By: cozbyroo Date: September 18, 2010, 06:27:23 pm
I managed to open the file A.O.K., Mr. P.

The length of the thing was fair, with some good responses here and there, but not much of a conversation overall. Also, the tapping sound in the background is slightly distracting. Only slightly, though.

A good start for a beginner. Love how your friend was the one to say, "that makes two of us."
Re: One of my first Jack pranks By: Mr. Possibilities Date: September 19, 2010, 12:11:14 pm
Yeah, I feared that the tapping sound would be annoying, but it's inevitable since the mouse's button is built in the laptop. Unless I can find a better recording technique, I don't know. The method I'm using now is Skype and recording it with Audacity.