The Team Jackulator Forums General Chat
Pages: 12
Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: buster01 Date: September 30, 2010, 04:21:13 pm
Ever since Heath Ledger died any time anybody of any fame dies some dumbass, some cocksucker, some useless trolling little bitch ass punk posts Jack Nicholson "I warned him" and thinks it's funny. It's not. It never was. It's just stupid and lame. Not to mention disrespectful to whoever it was who just died. And Jack too. Get some originality you dipshits! Rant over.   angry tongue shocked T_Anger2 T_Angry4 T_Anger3

P.S. - Sorry for the random anger.  tongue
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: jackulator Date: September 30, 2010, 10:30:39 pm
yeah it's pretty dumb. I did something similar when I made that jedi picture of Gary Coleman and Dennis Hopper with Obi-Wan... but yeah stuff like that is pretty mean
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: marleycake44420 Date: October 01, 2010, 12:40:06 am
I know that video the title is "Jack Nicholson on Heath Ledger's Death" and it has the line from batman with the joker saying "I'm glade your dead hhehahaha" "AHAHAhehehe"
I flagged that video awhile back and sadly enough it has more thumbs up then down  tongue sad huh embarrassed cry if only these "kids" with no parental controls and parents who dont have a clue how to turn on there own computer would put in a conscious effort into what they do! but they don't they just fucking don't they don't wanna have responsibility I dont think they understand it these kids just roam around in troll clans thinking I can say or do whatever i want and it doesn't count because its the internet I can be as racist as I want or as mean as I please but thats not me because its the internet? sadly most of these kids that post that kinda sick shit won't grow up to have a normal social life, and what are the parents doing? I really don't know and I feel these parents don't even know 90% of the time what their kids are doing on the internet..like parents come on watch them at least till they reach a certain age like 16 fuck man ..as you would in a park or school yard,,, rolleyes sad rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes I give up hope I really do
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: 1972 Canyon Dr Date: October 01, 2010, 03:31:48 am
actually marley i think he meant this video
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk</a></a>

but really this before jack or anyone else really knew about health ledger's death so i don't think most reasonable people can hold it against him.  heath ledger being so young, im under the impression that jack though the paparazzi were joking with him, and jack just went along with it. 
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: metalboss44 Date: October 01, 2010, 03:42:32 am
Quote from: buster01 on September 30, 2010, 04:21:13 pm
Ever since Heath Ledger died any time anybody of any fame dies some dumbass, some cocksucker, some useless trolling little bitch ass punk posts Jack Nicholson "I warned him" and thinks it's funny. It's not. It never was. It's just stupid and lame. Not to mention disrespectful to whoever it was who just died. And Jack too. Get some originality you dipshits! Rant over.   angry tongue shocked T_Anger2 T_Angry4 T_Anger3

Yeah it's in pretty poor taste, Jack should push their faces to the back of their heads for perpetuating such a stupid meme.
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: cozbyroo Date: October 01, 2010, 11:18:15 am
but Jack really DID warn Heath Ledger. Jack played around with prescription drugs himself for a time, long enough to so know the dangers of mixing 'em, and when he found out young Mr. Ledger was doing the same he did the best he could to help by warning him about it. Some people thought that Jack meant he had warned Heath about the mental stress of playing a psychopathic clown, but that wasn't it, though that brings up the fun fact that Mr. Bill Murray warned Johnny Depp about getting into the character of a truly insane mind, Dr. Hunter S. Thompson.

as for that "I'm glad you're dead" Joker quote, Marls, yeah that was in poor taste, definitely, but that one is still kinda funny. I think the lesson we should learn from all this is to have some good sense when doing things in bad taste.
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: marleycake44420 Date: October 01, 2010, 11:25:12 am
you guys only reached the tits of the ice burg hottie

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvhFZOOXrs&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvhFZOOXrs&amp;feature=related" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvhFZOOXrs&amp;feature=related</a></a>

Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: buster01 Date: October 01, 2010, 09:26:28 pm
Quote from: 1972 Canyon Dr on October 01, 2010, 03:31:48 am
actually marley i think he meant this video
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk</a></a>

but really this before jack or anyone else really knew about health ledger's death so i don't think most reasonable people can hold it against him.  heath ledger being so young, im under the impression that jack though the paparazzi were joking with him, and jack just went along with it. 

That's where he said it yes. But, I was really commenting on the people who post as a joke "Jack warned him or her"  in internet forums. When Tony Curtis died this week somebody posted "Jack warned him" on his imdb page. When Gloria Stuart died before him somebody posted "Jack warned her." When Brittany Murphy died they posted it etc. etc. That shit wasn't funny before and it sure as fuck isn't funny now. Like Bingo says we should have good sense when posting things meant to be funny that are in bad taste, but, what's the fucking joke?! It's just bad taste. Ugh. If Jack we're to die tomorrow you can bet somebody would post "Jack warned himself" or some bullshit followed by dozens of LMFAO's from people. Makes ya think, right?
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: marleycake44420 Date: October 02, 2010, 12:01:02 am

That's where he said it yes. But, I was really commenting on the people who post as a joke "Jack warned him or her"  in internet forums. When Tony Curtis died this week somebody posted "Jack warned him" on his imdb page. When Gloria Stuart died before him somebody posted "Jack warned her." When Brittany Murphy died they posted it etc. etc. That shit wasn't funny before and it sure as fuck isn't funny now. Like Bingo says we should have good sense when posting things meant to be funny that are in bad taste, but, what's the fucking joke?! It's just bad taste. Ugh. If Jack we're to die tomorrow you can bet somebody would post "Jack warned himself" or some bullshit followed by dozens of LMFAO's from people. Makes ya think, right?
[/quote]

I hardly want to put in an effert to think about it bro, its to retarded I came across those videos and WOW imagine if you were a little well known and you passed away or a family member and some jackass put that video "I Warned Him"  tongue just no respect no taste what so ever and its pointless ..but thats youtube for ya
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: buster01 Date: October 02, 2010, 06:58:18 pm
Quote from: marleycake on October 02, 2010, 12:01:02 am

I hardly want to put in an effert to think about it bro, its to retarded I came across those videos and WOW imagine if you were a little well known and you passed away or a family member and some jackass put that video "I Warned Him"  tongue just no respect no taste what so ever and its pointless ..but thats youtube for ya
[/quote]

Seems to be the whole internet for ya, marley, save for a few sites like this one where everyone is treated with the proper respect, amazing how despicable people get once they're protected by anonymity.  angry tongue
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: jackulator Date: October 02, 2010, 07:06:16 pm
about the despicable thing, you gotta remember most people who write shit like that are probably just little kids -- you get the occasional fat 50 year old redneck wasted on milwaukee's best and bathtub crank trying to start shit, but it's mostly third graders who think it's cool that mommy and daddy don't know what they're writing
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: buster01 Date: October 04, 2010, 06:54:15 pm
Quote from: jackulator on October 02, 2010, 07:06:16 pm
about the despicable thing, you gotta remember most people who write shit like that are probably just little kids -- you get the occasional fat 50 year old redneck wasted on milwaukee's best and bathtub crank trying to start shit, but it's mostly third graders who think it's cool that mommy and daddy don't know what they're writing

Probably true, but still you know what I mean?  shocked T_Shock3
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: WhiteDragon103 Date: October 06, 2010, 04:07:01 am
Quote from: buster01 on September 30, 2010, 04:21:13 pm

It was only a matter of time before someone took offense to this.

I warned you!
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: buster01 Date: October 06, 2010, 12:55:20 pm
Quote from: WhiteDragon103 on October 06, 2010, 04:07:01 am

It was only a matter of time before someone took offense to this.

I warned you!

OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO Well, I'm gonna cream my shorts.  cheesy tongue smiley
Re: Enough with the Jack "I warned him" crap already By: buster01 Date: November 16, 2010, 10:57:11 pm
Now Jack's warning people about their marriages breaking up too:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0519456/board/thread/173910257

That's fucking stupid, right?  tongue angry angry T_Angry4 T_Shock1