The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Willie wants to know: Who left the log?! By: TitoChe Date: October 09, 2010, 10:06:48 pm
This call was made live on BlogTV...Made with a shitty SB I found online...Currently working on one mega TTT SB that %should% pwn all others. shocked

Podcast

I know I broke the rule of not calling for the second time...But ,this girl was obviously bored, so to heck with it!  lipsrsealed

I will post only in parts, since I would like to pimp these calls to my Youtube chan, in full http://www.youtube.com/TitoIsTheGreatest
.  ..If I decide not to, I will post all in this forum...
 I'm hoping to be partnered on YTube too....Who knows....
sigh rolleyes
Re: Willie wants to know: Who left the log?! By: gortgorb Date: October 10, 2010, 07:38:05 pm
WIllie: "You're a jive turkey"
Woman "You think I'm a giant turkey?"  tongue

Love Junkyard Willie, especially the fact that it's a white guy doing that voice.
Re: Willie wants to know: Who left the log?! By: TitoChe Date: October 10, 2010, 09:43:37 pm
Quote from: gortgorb on October 10, 2010, 07:38:05 pm
WIllie: "You're a jive turkey"
Woman "You think I'm a giant turkey?"  tongue

Love Junkyard Willie, especially the fact that it's a white guy doing that voice.

RePete was the man! In my book, The King!
Re: Willie wants to know: Who left the log?! By: marleycake44420 Date: October 21, 2010, 04:47:48 am
thats funny man! ahah i liked that shit  grin grin grin ill add ya on the tubez
Re: Willie wants to know: Who left the log?! By: TitoChe Date: October 21, 2010, 03:00:04 pm
Quote from: marleycake on October 21, 2010, 04:47:48 am
thats funny man! ahah i liked that shit  grin grin grin ill add ya on the tubez

Sweet man, just say its meh, Marley! tx!