The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Jack has been in a awful accident By: The Professor Date: August 03, 2007, 04:58:25 pm
Jack got into an awful accident, lady starts to worry ... BUT at the end ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Podcast

-Enjoy!
Jack has been in a awful accident By: The Professor Date: August 03, 2007, 05:08:23 pm
I'm really pist becuase I should done this ... when she asked me "what do you want me to do for you" .. i should of said .. "come down here" ... then say ... "GET US SOME HELP GOD DAMMIT"  ... wanted to see if she was going to do. Damnn i forgot all about those sounds!
Jack has been in a awful accident By: metalboss44 Date: August 03, 2007, 05:16:40 pm
LOL, the spiritual sequel to my jack call  cheesy

Dude that was pretty funny, I think Jack needs to take some driving lessons and stay off the phone while he's in the car  :lol:
Jack has been in a awful accident By: cjcdrums Date: August 03, 2007, 05:19:58 pm
LOL @ the end
Jack has been in a awful accident By: jackulator Date: August 03, 2007, 05:23:57 pm
man is he clumsy haha

I was about to say you knuckleheads are skirting the edge of danger - pretending to be dying - begging for help - firing your guns - coughing up blood, but then I heard the end!! nice one
Re: Jack has been in a awful accident By: stoneeh Date: August 22, 2012, 12:17:57 pm
pls reupload
Re: Jack has been in a awful accident By: StuckInTheDitch Date: August 24, 2012, 11:22:04 pm
sadly, Professor isn't around anymore, hasn't been in years.

Your best bet is to ask if anyone else has saved this and can upload it or give it to you.
Re: Jack has been in a awful accident By: Fudgebody Date: August 25, 2012, 12:26:27 am
I have all of the official, "numbered" calls but not any others... Sorry.

I should probably start downloading those too; there are a lot of good ones and I listen to the others almost every day. At this point I have them more than memorized. A lot of them still make me laugh out loud.