The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 1
T'Pol Soundboard By: StuckInTheDitch Date: November 24, 2010, 07:13:48 pm
walaa, I just made this today. & Ill keep working on it cause I think there's some potential.
I like Vulcans so I liked making this soundboard.

http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=346

btw what happenedto that Tuvoc board? that was a good one. For him or Picard, if anybody ever wants to add stuff, just visit WatchTrek.com!
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: metalboss44 Date: November 25, 2010, 12:11:33 am
Wow that's awesome, another Trek board!!!   grin grin grin

Cheers. I'm going to play around with it right now.

Is the Tuvok board still up here? I hope so, I lost all of my old soundboards when I reformatted my HD.
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: marleycake44420 Date: November 25, 2010, 09:29:56 am
great board man  cheesy cheesy cheesy

its golden, therefore you should continue it more!  lipsrsealed

Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: StuckInTheDitch Date: November 25, 2010, 11:58:13 am
Quote from: metalboss44 on November 25, 2010, 12:11:33 am
Wow that's awesome, another Trek board!!!   grin grin grin

Cheers. I'm going to play around with it right now.

Is the Tuvok board still up here? I hope so, I lost all of my old soundboards when I reformatted my HD.

damn that happened to me too when i got a new computer this summer. You made a good call with that one. I don't see it but I also don't see some other ones that I remember. Maybe Jack did some moving around? idk.

anyway thanks, & I will definitely continue it. Right now its looking promising for restaurant and vacation material
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: StuckInTheDitch Date: November 27, 2010, 12:49:28 pm
I made a small addition and its also an RAR now. if anyone wants this that can't use RAR files just let me know
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: jackulator Date: February 13, 2011, 06:43:30 pm
this one as well seems to have fallen prey to the great hackfest of 2011
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: StuckInTheDitch Date: February 22, 2011, 09:51:04 pm
just re-uploading cause fuckers hacked it

http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile;id=346
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: metalboss44 Date: February 25, 2011, 02:09:53 pm
Thank you, I'll be sure to save it to my HD. Perhaps I'll use this one in a new Trek call compilation.
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: StuckInTheDitch Date: March 08, 2012, 05:03:47 pm
just to let everyone know. I stopped working on this board because where I got all the material; "WatchTrek.com" went under sad sad.  It is however somewhat useable as a small board right now.

Although honestly, this was to be expected; I mean it was a website that basically showed hours and hours of copyrighted TV with little to no advertisements at all. too good to be true.  T_Anger2

I don't own this show on DVD, but there are other ways to get it of course. But right now Al Pacino  is my priority. (... that sounded funny lipsrsealed)
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: jackulator Date: March 22, 2012, 04:41:03 pm
it's on Netflix now pal
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: StuckInTheDitch Date: October 21, 2013, 08:45:14 pm
WARNING; DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS BOARD-- IT MAY HAVE A VIRUS  T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_Shock1

I discovered it today on my flash drive for the first time with webroot. I don't know how long it's been there.

(Jack I'll PM you later with more info) Just wanted to let people know to be safe
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: jackulator Date: October 22, 2013, 09:31:40 am
thanks for the heads-up Bronk  shocked
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: marleycake44420 Date: October 22, 2013, 11:12:31 am
I have Nortan360 i could scan it if you like  T_Anger1
Re: T'Pol Soundboard By: StuckInTheDitch Date: October 22, 2013, 04:08:33 pm
yeah, anybody else could glaldy verify that there really is a virus.

I don't know, I don't understand it. I had very few problems; minor problems with my PC for a long time then all of a sudden it wouldn't start. The screen froze on "starting Windows". So I take it in and they say it has 130 viruses...  huh huh I had this T'Pol board for a long time and it works fine.

I used to use Nortan360 and it didn't detect any viruses before. Now I used Webroot to scan a flash drive I had in which I had this board on for a long time and found the virus there. Maybe I got this virus somewhere else and it went into this board... is that possible? It didn't say anything wrong with my other boards on this flash drive like Nicolas Cage. I need to check it again and my other drives but now I'm afraid to. Damn computers are always so fickle there's always weird stuff going on so I just figured the problems I had were the usually hootenanny, and I'm honestly find it a little hard to believe that I actually had that many viruses for such a long time and I was able to use my computer in such a working order.  huh
In any case, I think my own T'Pol board is gone, antivirus deleted the whole thing, despite saying it could remove the virus without deleting the whole thing.
Now I'm still noticing the weird little problems for example; the sound volume symbol doesn't appear when I press the volume key on my keyboard, when it just did yesterday. which Idk is normal or a virus again.. I give up  sad
----
yeah I'm thinking the exe and bat files in these autoboards are okay. If everybody else used them with no problem then it must be fine. I just remembered that no long ago I bought a game and it didn't work so to try and get it working I downloaded a bunch of drivers and shit and I bet one or more of them were infected. damn bullshit.  angry