The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Slingblade trys to get baptized By: Docthal010 Date: January 19, 2011, 03:01:38 am

Sling Blade call's the trucker Prayer line to try and get baptized and ends up making a startling confession then Chris Hanson tries to find the lord but is unable because he just can't control his horny level...enjoy

Re: Slingblade trys to get baptized By: christiankur Date: January 19, 2011, 03:27:56 am
Nice work - thanks for sharing!  cheesy
Re: Slingblade trys to get baptized By: metalboss44 Date: January 19, 2011, 04:31:33 am
That was entertaining.  grin
Re: Slingblade trys to get baptized By: gortgorb Date: January 19, 2011, 01:26:46 pm
"Yes Mam"
"I'm not a mam, I'm a man."
"Yes Mam"  grin
Re: Slingblade trys to get baptized By: StuckInTheDitch Date: January 19, 2011, 06:07:18 pm
YAY! Docthal you are my hero! somebody needed to use Carol for a long time. we need more Carol!!!! more!

loved how you kept calling him mam all the time. perfect lines and timing. He told them "I killed my mother" five times and it didn't seem to phase him." then as the guy is praying he gets bored and tries to end it.  grin grin grin

also love twisting Chris hansoms words totally around  cheesy

P.S. -why is the Christian guy asking if people are truckers???  huh
Re: Slingblade trys to get baptized By: Docthal010 Date: January 19, 2011, 10:12:15 pm
Thanks im glade you liked it cool
I enjoy using boards that don't get as much use as some of the other ones  and theirs so many
sb's that should be used more than  they are.

Quote from: CallMeBronco on January 19, 2011, 06:07:18 pm
P.S. -why is the Christian guy asking if people are truckers???  huh
It was a truckers pray line  iv made several calls their eventually i may make a soundboard out of him......IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!