The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Jack Needs Surgery pt. 5 By: The Professor Date: August 09, 2007, 05:07:50 pm
The last part of the series ... there are 2 parts of part 5.

Part 1

Podcast

Part 2

Podcast

Enjoy!
Re: Jack Needs Surgery pt. 5 By: World Circus Date: August 09, 2007, 07:37:14 pm
Quote from: The Professor
The last part of the series ... there are 2 parts of part 5.

Part 1

Podcast

Part 2

Podcast

Enjoy!

those ended early for me.  What happened in part 1 after you gave the guy your number?

What happened in part 2 after she told you in a smartass way "no you go ahead"

Btw that guy and woman mentioned sounded like abunch of smartasses, just the little bit I heard. 

if you do another call liek that in the future you should have Jack say something like "I know this sounds odd" and then say you want breast implants.  I dont know if Jack has a "this sounds odd" line but it would sound a bit more serious.
Jack Needs Surgery pt. 5 By: The Professor Date: August 09, 2007, 08:12:31 pm
I don't know if you have used a jack board or ever did calls but it's extremely hard to get use to the jackulator4000 becuase there is so much lines evrywhere to use and you don't know what line to say, it's real hard to memorise takes about a month or 2 to master it. I've just got this board 2 weeks ago, I think I'm doing pretty good so far with my calls. But no, they don't have line your talking about. I try my best on my calls, I know some aren't as funny or long but I'm new to the board so try giving me some time getting use to it and master it.

Thanks for listening!
Jack Needs Surgery pt. 5 By: kaos Date: August 10, 2007, 12:14:39 am
I think youre doing an amazing job, I really enjoy 95% of your calls.

I'm glad you won't be asking for breast implants any more, Its better when the victim believes jack is a genuine caller smiley
Jack Needs Surgery pt. 5 By: metalboss44 Date: August 10, 2007, 04:30:12 am
Great call. I've laughed at all of your contributions.

You're getting better with the jackulator4000, thats for sure. Keep them coming.
Jack Needs Surgery pt. 5 By: Wildapes Date: August 10, 2007, 05:33:20 am
lol crazy call.
Jack Needs Surgery pt. 5 By: rugglerduggler Date: August 10, 2007, 05:14:40 pm
LOL, "i need breast implants!" "i need a testicle!" great lines, great calls
Re: Jack Needs Surgery pt. 5 By: Scriptic07 Date: October 03, 2007, 04:37:57 pm
"i need breast implants!" "i need a testicle! Hold on, Damn!"

Lol nice calls