The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Helen Hunt talks to an Australian guy about her sick son By: Dr.Martini Date: August 13, 2007, 01:48:33 pm
In a "Singles" chat room Helen talks to a Austrailian guy. He think's he's gonna get some but Helen is to upset because her son is sick  sad

Podcast

Helen Hunt talks to an Australian guy about her sick son By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 13, 2007, 04:26:36 pm
that was a nice helen hunt conversation, i might go to a chatroom sometime lol
Helen Hunt talks to an Australian guy about her sick son By: rugglerduggler Date: August 14, 2007, 10:48:00 am
lol, this is pretty good, great idea taking it to the net too
Re: Helen Hunt talks to an Australian guy about her sick son By: jackulator Date: September 02, 2007, 10:08:31 am
hilarious - very bizarre with the strange echoes and stuff - adds to the humor hahaha!!!

sounds like you know the board really well!! some great responses cheesy
Re: Helen Hunt talks to an Australian guy about her sick son By: Dr.Martini Date: September 03, 2007, 12:04:57 pm
It took me ages to find a chat room where I could have a private voice chat. The only bad thing about this one is there doesn't seem to be a way to turn of the background noise so I had to take the time trying to remove as much of it as I could before I posted it. I have some more that I did the same day which I plan on posting soon!

If anyone wants top known the chat room I did this in pm me and I'll let you know because I don't want to post it in a thread so everyone can go there and start doing this!  tongue
Re: Helen Hunt talks to an Australian guy about her sick son By: 27-77 Date: September 03, 2007, 01:53:28 pm
good call

I know the URL too, but I'm not posting it either (although I couldn't get in anyway). Too bad or I'd post some chat conversations as well.
Re: Helen Hunt talks to an Australian guy about her sick son By: Snafu Date: March 19, 2008, 09:58:49 pm
Great call- the random drum kick sounds and of course his behaviour (cringeworthy attempt to get laid, though perhaps it was honest sympathy, so maybe I'm being harsh)