The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Julian or harry sanborne wants wiretaps By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 18, 2007, 09:59:26 pm
This is so far my best call, unedited, with all the long periods of being on hold this was like 21 minutes long.

Cut down to 8 now, enjoy cheesy

Podcast

Julian or harry sanborne wants wiretaps By: Slenkar Date: August 19, 2007, 10:30:52 am
ha, you really kept her on the phone for a long time,
Julian or harry sanborne wants wiretaps By: houseman Date: August 19, 2007, 02:15:05 pm
"I need an assault rifle."  Ha ha.
Julian or harry sanborne wants wiretaps By: YannickJoker Date: August 19, 2007, 09:41:41 pm
That's a great call! I like how people don't want to help Jack.
Julian or harry sanborne wants wiretaps By: World Circus Date: August 19, 2007, 10:19:33 pm
I like the way you said you need a promise and she thought you said compass!!!

Shoulda used "I thought you might like to have dinner tonight" on the guy at the end when he was threatening to disconnect the call.

But yeah good stuff
Julian or harry sanborne wants wiretaps By: rugglerduggler Date: August 20, 2007, 12:34:56 am
"i need an assault rifle"
"uh, sir, we only carry compasses here..." HAHAHA  cheesy
Julian or harry sanborne wants wiretaps By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 20, 2007, 12:52:10 am
lol, when that guy came on i rather forgot where everything was, i remembered everything i wanted with those ladies but then the guy came on and i didn't know what to say, so i thought "whyyyyyy" would suffice lol.