The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
First Call I use Jackboard for By: Kitime Date: August 22, 2011, 01:01:20 pm
The setup was terrible so I couldn't hear what she was saying, but it turned out okay...

We've made several since this one, and they're much better but I figured I'd upload this one 'till I can get the rest  T_Cool2

Sirs? whaddayathink?

(okay what's the uhh normal upload method. We using the SMF uploader or a third party? The third partyhost in the stickied topic is down)
Re: First Call I use Jackboard for By: StuckInTheDitch Date: August 22, 2011, 08:42:34 pm
yeah ignore that prankulator stickied topic
u can use an SMF if it s a really big file, but usually u can just go to the "MEDIA" section at the top bar there and upload it into the "member pranks" section  and click on "add an item to this album".

afterwards copy your link into a topic in the member pranks forum and use the "mp3 sound" option or just a link if you want.

note: if u use an SMF PM Jackulator (the admin) to let him know you di and then he'll fix it up for you)

hope that helps  smiley
Re: First Call I use Jackboard for By: Kitime Date: August 26, 2011, 03:42:12 am
SMF is the board software... I'll upload it third party because SMF keeps returning an error when I try to upload it here.

I assume it's working for everyone else?

I actually used to administrate an SMF board, but never used a download mod.
Re: First Call I use Jackboard for By: StuckInTheDitch Date: August 26, 2011, 02:57:43 pm
I mixed up SMf and FTP  tongue

I dont know what SMF is but if the download section is not workign for you try using a FTP program like File zilla, Jackulator has a topic detailing how to use that here.
Re: First Call I use Jackboard for By: Kitime Date: August 29, 2011, 07:13:33 pm
Quote from: CallMeBronco on August 26, 2011, 02:57:43 pm
I mixed up SMf and FTP  tongue

I dont know what SMF is but if the download section is not workign for you try using a FTP program like File zilla, Jackulator has a topic detailing how to use that here.

cool what's the user/pass? is there a topic?
Re: First Call I use Jackboard for By: StuckInTheDitch Date: September 02, 2011, 09:26:55 pm
http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php/topic,2011.0.html here it is  smiley
Re: First Call I use Jackboard for By: jackulator Date: October 06, 2011, 02:03:50 am
the downloads section wasn't working probably because the file was over 2MB, one of the reasons I got rid of it and installed the new media section -- and why I edited Bronco's first post here to say 'MEDIA' instead of 'downloads'  embarrassed

but yeah -- if your file is smaller than 10MB the media section should allow you to upload any file to any album where you have permission to do so, which you'll know because you'll see 'Add an Item to this Album' as an option

if your file is larger than 10MB just use the FTP method -- just search for the word 'FTP' and it should be the first result