The Team Jackulator Forums Help With Pranks, Soundboards, Programs....
Pages: 1
Ripping Audio From Youtube By: daeHkiD Date: September 24, 2011, 01:23:39 pm
If You Find Some Audio You Need Or Want On Youtube  I Recommend this site

http://www.freeyoutubetomp3converter.org
Re: Ripping Audio From Youtube By: jackulator Date: September 27, 2011, 02:27:52 am
nice -- I used to use this program called FLV Audio Extractor -- but youtube blocks it now or something
Re: Ripping Audio From Youtube By: daeHkiD Date: September 27, 2011, 10:11:55 am
ive been using this for a couple years! everytime youtube blocks the program they upgrade!
Re: Ripping Audio From Youtube By: Whatever Date: October 07, 2011, 06:41:37 am
Why don't you just use the 'Youtube downloader' Firefox plug-in?  You can download the video and then just convert t to .mp3.  I use it all the time to download music and shit.
Re: Ripping Audio From Youtube By: StuckInTheDitch Date: October 09, 2011, 04:10:04 pm
Quote from: w3baholic on October 07, 2011, 06:41:37 am
Why don't you just use the 'Youtube downloader' Firefox plug-in?  You can download the video and then just convert t to .mp3.  I use it all the time to download music and shit.

I used that for a while but it didn't work a lot for me, sometimes it said "unable to download or read video" or something like that. Am i using an out of date version maybe?
Re: Ripping Audio From Youtube By: marleycake44420 Date: May 17, 2012, 03:39:31 pm
You can also download an add-on in Chrome that lets you download youtube videos and lets you convert them into mp3 & 4 and Wav; for flash boards

it's basicly the same YT Downloader in firefox

(i personally hate google chrome)