The Team Jackulator Forums General Chat
Pages: 1
Has Jack ever killed a man? By: propane1909 Date: November 26, 2011, 11:11:21 pm
Im serious, in alot of his interviews he always looks like hes tring to hide something. What could it be? A murder of passion... or pleasure? sad sad lipsrsealed T_Grin3 T_Grin5 T_Angry4 T_grin7
Re: Has Jack ever killed a man? By: marleycake44420 Date: November 29, 2011, 05:04:49 pm
woman is his nature acting is his game, he's a tired old whiskey drinking man, he just wants to be left be at his age as you would too.
we're on his time now.  cheesy
Re: Has Jack ever killed a man? By: AmygdalAHHH! Date: November 29, 2011, 07:13:50 pm
If Jack wanted to kill someone, I'm sure he wouldn't do it himself.  grin
Oh wait, he killed Dick Hallorann.  T_Grin3 T_Angry4 T_grin6
Re: Has Jack ever killed a man? By: cozbyroo Date: November 30, 2011, 04:26:39 pm
His sister was his mother, Roman raped a kiddie at his housh, and people still bring up the golf club to the windshield of the the guy that cut him off in traffic to this day. So much best laid to rest.  T_lipssealed
Re: Has Jack ever killed a man? By: marleycake44420 Date: November 30, 2011, 05:27:38 pm
Quote from: Uncle Bingo on November 30, 2011, 04:26:39 pm
His sister was his mother, Roman raped a kiddie at his housh, and people still bring up the golf club to the windshield of the the guy that cut him off in traffic to this day. So much best laid to rest.  T_lipssealed

aw he's human too ya know  T_Grin1 T_Grin3 T_Shock1 T_Grin5 T's joker T_Angry4

or is he T_Grin4
Re: Has Jack ever killed a man? By: jackulator Date: November 30, 2011, 06:02:27 pm
he's got enough money -- so if he really wanted someone dead I'm sure he could hook that up

but I doubt it. he knows he's a lucky SOB, and unless he's a total hypocrite I doubt he gets insanely jealous over women, so take money and women out of the equation and there aren't many more reasons guys usually kill people over

he's no Jack Napier after all

"I just like the sound of it." *boom*

Re: Has Jack ever killed a man? By: propane1909 Date: November 30, 2011, 08:39:02 pm
Its just, when he thrust that axe into the groundskeeper, he did it with such passion, like he'd done it before, or wanted to.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarrassed lipsrsealed T_Grin3 T_grin8 T_grin7 wink You could say its good acting buuuut.....  smiley smiley smiley shocked cool
Re: Has Jack ever killed a man? By: jackulator Date: December 02, 2011, 02:07:00 am
well, the fact that it makes you so uncertain means it must be transcendent acting  shocked

or you could be right, and jack's just an axe murderer at heart...  lipsrsealed
Re: Has Jack ever killed a man? By: cozbyroo Date: December 02, 2011, 06:34:14 am
That is perfectly understandable. Jack Nicholson had real-life training as a firefighter before The Shining so using an axe in that movie came naturally to him. For the famous "Here's Johnny" sequence they had to bring in a real door for him to chop through because he was so skilled he went through all the prop doors like the kindling that they were. Oh, and poor Scatman Crothers had serious back problems for the rest of his life from tangoing with axe-wielding Jack. But there you have it: he's not a murderer, just a fireman.  T_Grin3
Re: Has Jack ever killed a man? By: jackulator Date: December 02, 2011, 11:30:01 am
hahaha that's great bingo  grin

who knew we had such a cracker-jack investigative reporter on the staff?  shocked