The Team Jackulator Forums Help With Pranks, Soundboards, Programs....
Pages: 1
How to record Both sides Of Skype Conversation By: Scriptic07 Date: May 16, 2012, 04:52:15 pm
This is a video showing you how to record both side of a skype conversation with out using any mixing material just a free program.
Link to program in the video please rate the video if you like  it . More tutorials to come.

Re: How to record Both sides Of Skype Conversation By: StuckInTheDitch Date: May 16, 2012, 09:21:24 pm
that was helpful. I trust you because the sound quality in your calls is usually pretty good.
I don't recommend using programs like Adobe Audition unless you really know what your doing. For one thing, when recording in Audition the sound always turns out quieter than it really is so I end up making it louder and that leads to other complications... (it's probably just a simple matter of my volume control but I can't figure it out)

btw, I like your voice. It's somehow soothing  cheesy cool
Re: How to record Both sides Of Skype Conversation By: Scriptic07 Date: May 17, 2012, 08:15:31 am
thanks man that a first....
I'm going to look in doing a tutorial today for one of the autoboards to get this site out there, and have cideo up to where youtube wont deny me partnership since i'll have a variety.
Re: How to record Both sides Of Skype Conversation By: marleycake44420 Date: May 17, 2012, 03:32:22 pm
favourited

thanks prank  cool