The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Jack Crooked Investigator By: Scriptic07 Date: May 31, 2012, 07:09:27 am

A Funny call i had last night.. as i start to get use to the jackulator soundboard again.
Re: Jack Crooked Investigator By: StuckInTheDitch Date: May 31, 2012, 05:59:26 pm
that guy was really cooperative, and he listened to the whole chinatown joke!  grin and he actually laughed at it. that was good.

at the part where you said: "Who are you... who you are."  I thought you were going to go into that scene from Anger Managment which would've been hilarious. I don't believe Jack ever did that.  Are all of those clips on there? they should be if not.
"no, no, no you're telling us about yourself... I wanna know... who you are."  lipsrsealed
Re: Jack Crooked Investigator By: Scriptic07 Date: May 31, 2012, 09:22:48 pm
they are on the board i just couldnt find it quick enough, im still gettin use to everything. I'll look for it tomorrow and if i find it ill do another call like this. There is a therapy page up there so it might have been in there.
Re: Jack Crooked Investigator By: marleycake44420 Date: May 31, 2012, 10:18:59 pm
great call bro  grin embarrassed smiley

you should add cool watermarks for your jack pictures for youtube, something seethrough small in the down-right corner of one of your pictures or if you like you can use any one of mine.