The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 12
Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: Dr.Martini Date: September 25, 2007, 06:41:10 pm
It's the classic tale, boy meets girl, they seem to be getting along well until, the girls husband/boyfriend (played by Arnold Schwarzenegger) comes home and finds out what's going on...and decided he wants in!  grin

Podcast

Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: jackulator Date: September 25, 2007, 06:50:58 pm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!!!!

holy shit - very nice very nice

some GREAT interactions cheesy

STOP WHINING!

man - that was just incredible - 5 stars from me

Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: metalboss44 Date: September 25, 2007, 06:53:04 pm
What are you guys doing down there!?

"IM HUNGRY"
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: Dr.Martini Date: September 25, 2007, 07:11:22 pm
Quote from: jackulator on September 25, 2007, 06:50:58 pm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!!!!

holy shit - very nice very nice

some GREAT interactions cheesy

STOP WHINING!

man - that was just incredible - 5 stars from me

I'm glad you liked it! I've been meaning to post this for a long time since it was made the same night the Helen Hunt Australian guy one was made.

Quote from: metalboss44 on September 25, 2007, 06:53:04 pm
What are you guys doing down there!?

"IM HUNGRY"

I liked that part but was unsure if anyone else would be able to hear it because one of those annoying beeps (which you don't seem to be able to switch off) happened right as I said it.  undecided
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: houseman Date: September 25, 2007, 07:25:50 pm

I like these chat line calls.  People are so willing to talk to someone.

Heh.
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: World Circus Date: September 26, 2007, 03:13:31 am
All kinds of funny!!  Excellant  If I had to pick the top five of calls on this site this would be one of them(the other four I dont know but this would be one)
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: kaos Date: September 26, 2007, 05:33:49 am
lmao nice call

i recon helen hunt and howard stern would have been a nice combination, without arnie
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: Slenkar Date: September 26, 2007, 12:02:10 pm
are you cute?

Arnold:YEAH

great call, i like the way arnie was trying to get into it as well.

Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: September 27, 2007, 01:13:42 am
lol, always love the arnold and helen ones.

reminds me of the argument we had on the phone when we were supposed to be getting a flight to miami or something.
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: September 27, 2007, 01:18:46 am
lol, always love the arnold and helen ones.

reminds me of the argument we had on the phone when we were supposed to be getting a flight to miami or something.

And here's my plan, fuck you. just do what i tell you.

Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: btccfan2002 Date: September 27, 2007, 09:50:39 pm
hahahahah this is great, nice job all around especially keeping that guy riled up with Arnold
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: Dr.Martini Date: September 28, 2007, 01:04:28 pm
Since the reaction to this and the other one I did with Helen has been so good I have to get back in that chatrrom to make more.  grin

I've only used it once so far.
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: September 29, 2007, 07:51:23 am
Quote from: Dr.Martini on September 28, 2007, 01:04:28 pm
Since the reaction to this and the other one I did with Helen has been so good I have to get back in that chatrrom to make more.  grin

I've only used it once so far.

not fair, i've been in like 20 times and nobody wants to voice chat, they all just wanna see my webcam.
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: 27-77 Date: October 05, 2007, 07:09:02 pm
I've been waiting for this for a while! Hilarious!
Re: Helen Hunt chats with a horny guy (also featuring Arnold!) By: Chongo Date: November 30, 2007, 06:55:23 pm
AWESOME. This is one of the best member calls ever! I love the Helen Hunt calls.

Q: How old are you?
A: My son is sick.
Q: Thirty-six?

Some people hear what they want to hear...