The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: Dr.Martini Date: October 01, 2007, 02:04:41 pm
Helen and Arnold return to the chat room this time to chat with a Indian guy who is living in France. Unfortunately for Arnold, he can't be staying in gay Pari'!

Podcast

Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 01, 2007, 02:37:11 pm
lol, everytime i go there nobody wants to voice chat, i hate that place now.

anyway, good call, love how arnie is always trying to mess things up.
Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: Dr.Martini Date: October 01, 2007, 02:42:02 pm
Yeah it took me a while to get this guy. I was on for ages and got no one, then, at 2am just as I was about to go to bed I get this guy and had to stay up for him.  cheesy
Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: seatbelt Date: October 01, 2007, 03:51:08 pm
did he realy show you a picture of himself?

I love it when arnie says "thats amazing"
Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: Dr.Martini Date: October 01, 2007, 04:28:03 pm
I couldn't get a good look at him most of the time because I was operating the soundboards but when he started asking about his cock I did look and yes he was masturbating into his camera.  shocked
Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: jackulator Date: October 01, 2007, 04:34:42 pm
holy shit. are you serious???

"that's amazing"
"you must be very proud of yourself"

wow. I'm not sure if that's hilarious or just depressing that idiots are displaying themselves to each other in video chats...

I'm leaning toward hilarious - mostly because this guy is jerking off for a couple of soundboards - hilarious, but man - that's unbelievable

how could you possibly be in the right frame of mind to stroke it in a normal video sex chat thing let alone to soundboards??
Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: Dr.Martini Date: October 01, 2007, 05:38:16 pm
I never thought of it that way, that is pretty funny. cheesy

But the sad truth is there are guys in that chat room that will do it for a lot less then a couple of sound boards. When your in that chat room posing as a girl sometimes you'll get to invited a private AV chat and the guy will have his thang out for the camera before he even says "hi". They even have a warning saying "No genitals to be shown in main chat".

Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 01, 2007, 07:49:37 pm
Yeah, most of the people on that chat thing are extremely child-minded. It's amazing that some of them know how to operate a computer half as good as their genitals sometimes.

I'm searching the net for all kinds of new places that i may be able to call and chat.

Yeah and that part where arnie says "that's amazing" and "you must be very proud of yourself" rock.
Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: World Circus Date: October 01, 2007, 11:03:21 pm
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on October 01, 2007, 07:49:37 pm
Yeah, most of the people on that chat thing are extremely child-minded. It's amazing that some of them know how to operate a computer half as good as their genitals sometimes.

I'm searching the net for all kinds of new places that i may be able to call and chat.

Yeah and that part where arnie says "that's amazing" and "you must be very proud of yourself" rock.

I like it when the guy asks Arnie what his first language(he obviously isnt American) is and he says "Miami".  The guy then asks if people speak a different language in Miaimi and he says "yeah."  I laughed at that.  Theres a language in Miami called Miamian that everyone speaks..!!!
Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: Slenkar Date: October 18, 2007, 06:02:13 pm
Awesome, you use helen as the bait and Arnie takes over....
he must have been getting annoyed after he kept asking for his mom!
Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: Snafu Date: March 20, 2008, 01:08:42 am
Amazing stuff!!!! More PLEASE!!!!!!!
Re: Helen and Arnold talk to an Indian guy living in France By: imbarisaxy Date: March 20, 2008, 02:53:17 pm
lol arnold and helen are the perfect combo, they are meant for each other ha