The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Helen Hunt calling doctor for her son... my 1st prank By: seatbelt Date: October 03, 2007, 04:21:51 pm

Re: Helen Hunt calling doctor for her son... my 1st prank By: jackulator Date: October 03, 2007, 04:34:57 pm
judging by the link - it looks like you told the site to go to the folder www.jackulator.com/smf/ to play your file

since no one but myself has FTP access to this folder, there's no way the mp3 could reside there

so you could either upload your mp3 to a third-party site that lets you upload files, and fix your link to point to that location, or you could attach the file by clicking Modify on your topic, and then attaching the mp3 file, and myself or one of the mods will upload your mp3 to a folder on the site and fix your play code
Re: Helen Hunt calling doctor for her son... my 1st prank By: seatbelt Date: October 03, 2007, 04:50:54 pm
i just put it on youtube for now...
Re: Helen Hunt calling doctor for her son... my 1st prank By: jackulator Date: October 03, 2007, 04:58:32 pm
is the modify button visible for you? if so, why not just attach it?

not saying you shouldn't also put it on youtube - I would

I guess it doesn't matter really
Re: Helen Hunt calling doctor for her son... my 1st prank By: metalboss44 Date: October 03, 2007, 08:41:17 pm
nice one grin
Re: Helen Hunt calling doctor for her son... my 1st prank By: houseman Date: October 04, 2007, 09:54:44 am

They really thought she was crazy.

Maybe you should have used some sexual lines like "Do you want some sex?" or "One night with me."
Re: Helen Hunt calling doctor for her son... my 1st prank By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 04, 2007, 10:19:16 am
when she asked for a number, you could have used picard, use him as her husband, got quite a few numbers there smiley

overall it was good how you kept the woman concerned about not only 'spencer' but helen as well lol.
Re: Helen Hunt calling doctor for her son... my 1st prank By: jackulator Date: October 04, 2007, 11:48:09 am
wow - really excellent first prank - great job!

'you were very impressive' haha

keep 'em coming cheesy