The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Early Halloween Comp By: AmygdalAHHH! Date: October 31, 2012, 12:03:19 am
Here's a few calls I did tonight, while we wait for Jack's calls!  lipsrsealed

(Not sure who the last guy was talking to...)
Re: Early Halloween Comp By: AmygdalAHHH! Date: October 31, 2012, 12:48:14 am
I'm really curious who this guy was talking to, we actually think he called the cops... I really hope he didn't, I made it very obvious that it was a joke, and if they call the cops because someone pranks them on Halloween they're pretty stupid, but this board can be dangerous like that, "can you send somebody here", "i'm afraid he might kill me", "it's an emergency", and not to mention the gunshots and screaming... If you really listen you can hear things like "it sounds like a recording" and "it's a soundboard", but what are ya gonna do right?, I just called for candy, that'll hold up in court!  rolleyes
Re: Early Halloween Comp By: cozbyroo Date: October 31, 2012, 07:45:52 am
Thanks for this, Mygs. A very nice early spooky day treat. The list of drug slang going with the list of candies was fun. And the "snickless."
Re: Early Halloween Comp By: StuckInTheDitch Date: October 31, 2012, 12:29:48 pm
nice set of calls!  cool the "candy emergency" is always fun.

I liked the idea of saying “snickless” then accusing them of saying nigger.  grin
Re: Early Halloween Comp By: AmygdalAHHH! Date: October 31, 2012, 02:31:43 pm
I thought doing it the night before would be funny, "50 or 60 angry kids here RIGHT NOW! - Tooosday..."
I might do some more tonight, but Jack would probably blow my piddly calls away!  smiley
Re: Early Halloween Comp By: cozbyroo Date: October 31, 2012, 02:50:54 pm
Do some more tonight just in case of the unknowable, which is kinda like the unknowable's official birthday, OCT 31, so really just do some ol' trick or treat calls for good measure. Only make sure you have a solid last name and city on hand this time, something besides "HEREEE....!"  T_Grin3
Re: Early Halloween Comp By: marleycake44420 Date: November 01, 2012, 02:06:27 pm
uuuuuh i missed this on Halloween  grin grin grin T_grin6 T's joker T_grin10 T_Cool2
32 minutes of full blown Halloween Nicholson insanity  smiley spectacular, simply brilliant  T_Shock2 T_Shock3 T_Grin5 T_Grin4 T_grin12 T_cheesy2 T_Anger3 T_cheesy2
Re: Early Halloween Comp By: jackulator Date: November 10, 2012, 09:48:56 pm
haha thanks for posting these man  embarrassed grin

roy and I never got to use some of those lines -- glad someone got to use em
Re: Early Halloween Comp By: Ithinkimgoingtothrowup Date: November 23, 2012, 04:21:16 am
"...are you calling me nigger?" hahah that has to be used more often.  smiley