The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 12
Jean Louisa Kelly By: jackulator Date: October 04, 2007, 01:02:37 pm
I was going through some of my stuff from Uncle Buck and found a folder I made of that bitchy girl and decided to whip up a quick board. Here it is:

www.jackulator.com/miniboards/JeanLouisaKelly/JeanLouisaKelly.swf

and here's the 1.4Mb WinRAR download of the board and mp3s:

www.jackulator.com/miniboards/JeanLouisaKelly/JeanLouisaKelly.rar
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 05, 2007, 03:18:15 pm
lol, this wouldn't be too bad to use with the jackulator "i'm talkin to my daughter, sorry" then have her say "i have better things to do than babysit you, you little stain" and have jack say "if you can't be at least mindly interesting then shut the hell up!"

cheesy
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: jackulator Date: October 05, 2007, 07:46:56 pm
haha yeah - great idea
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: mari Date: March 30, 2008, 02:55:17 pm
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on October 05, 2007, 03:18:15 pm
lol, this wouldn't be too bad to use with the jackulator "i'm talkin to my daughter, sorry" then have her say "i have better things to do than babysit you, you little stain" and have jack say "if you can't be at least mindly interesting then shut the hell up!"

cheesy

That'd be funny mixing the boards like that..It's like when jakulator does calls with Bill Clinton and Jack together.
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: JelloPete Date: April 19, 2008, 01:57:42 am
Hehe, well you can do fun stuff with the "shit" line, like
"Are we going to shit? The other ones shit!"
"You want knots in your shit?"
"I've got better things to do than babysit you little shit"
 wink
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: jackulator Date: April 19, 2008, 02:02:06 am
Quote from: JelloPete on April 19, 2008, 01:57:42 am
..."You want knots in your shit?" "I've got better things to do than babysit you little shit"  wink

oh we're all over that hehe  grin cool
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: mari Date: April 25, 2008, 12:48:27 pm
I don't think you'll get many long calls with language like hers. haha  grin
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: MarioSprites Date: May 28, 2008, 10:13:59 pm
Quote from: Jackaroo on April 19, 2008, 01:57:42 am
Hehe, well you can do fun stuff with the "shit" line, like
"Are we going to shit? The other ones shit!"
"You want knots in your shit?"
"I've got better things to do than babysit you little shit"
 wink

lol don't forget why don't you just shit?
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: Random Hero Date: May 30, 2008, 03:32:08 pm
So, how do people do Jack calls right off the bat? Do they use another soundboard that isn't the Jackulator 9000? Is there another jackboard before the 9000? I made a call with this soundboard and it will be posted soon, but I'm just wondering. I'm not asking for the Jackluator, I just want to do some fun jack calls. Any help?
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: jackulator Date: June 02, 2008, 10:50:10 am
I suppose I could upload the very first jackboard - not the 'original jackboard', but the one-page wonder I first made back in probably May of 2005

it's got some good lines on it

but wait a minute - I'm pretty sure there's a low-fi version of the original jackboard (six page board) kicking around here somewhere that's available for new members

I'll see if I can find that too

Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: jackulator Date: June 02, 2008, 01:18:24 pm
it's not much but here you go:

<a href="http://www.jackulator.com/flash/jackboardHistory/UsingColors/UsingColorsLoader.swf" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.jackulator.com/flash/jackboardHistory/UsingColors/UsingColorsLoader.swf" target="_blank">http://www.jackulator.com/flash/jackboardHistory/UsingColors/UsingColorsLoader.swf</a></a>
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: Random Hero Date: June 02, 2008, 03:27:16 pm
Thanks man, that will help a lot. I'll try to get some calls up tonight.
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: jackulator Date: June 02, 2008, 09:39:20 pm
awesome grin
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: Random Hero Date: June 05, 2008, 10:45:34 am
Bah, I can't get funny prank calls going, and now my mic has crapped out. So I have to wait till I get paid, then I think I will invest in the radioshack recording thing, see if that is easier to record the pranks. But thanks for the jack board, it will help when I finally get going.
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly By: metalboss44 Date: April 27, 2013, 12:38:06 am
Nice, haha, would love to get a conference call going with this, Judd Nelson and Emilio.