The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Fat Muffin Man Calls Bake Shop By: Scriptic07 Date: October 04, 2007, 04:38:21 pm
This was one of my corny calls i dont know i thought it be good usin this board...fat muffin man...you decide smiley

Podcast

Re: Fat Muffin Man Calls Bake Shop By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 04, 2007, 06:01:21 pm
i wouldn't say that using that board was a bad idea, it just doesn't sound like it has that many responses, but still, it's a decent call nonetheless.
Re: Fat Muffin Man Calls Bake Shop By: 27-77 Date: October 05, 2007, 06:59:07 pm
What someone needs to do is add other calls (this is the jerky boys if you didn't know) to this one so you have more options.
Re: Fat Muffin Man Calls Bake Shop By: jackulator Date: October 09, 2007, 08:19:18 pm
what happened to the rest? haha
Re: Fat Muffin Man Calls Bake Shop By: Scriptic07 Date: October 09, 2007, 10:34:16 pm
i think she had hung up after i ask her the same thing again....i hear the noise at the end like she hung up..so she probably did .....i've been tryin to do more calls but none of these voips work for me that good..skype works when it want to, and icalls never work but its free callin us to canada. so i don't know what to do.