The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 12
Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 07, 2007, 10:06:10 pm
Ok, this was made fairly quickly i believe, with just a very small portion of the large folder of files i have now.

Anyway, i thought that giving a miniboard was better than making you guys wait like a year lol.

anyway, here goes.

<a href="http://www.jackulator.com/memberBoards/SirQ/rikMayallMiniboard.swf" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.jackulator.com/memberBoards/SirQ/rikMayallMiniboard.swf" target="_blank">http://www.jackulator.com/memberBoards/SirQ/rikMayallMiniboard.swf</a></a>

dl: http://www.jackulator.com/memberBoards/SirQ/rikMayallMiniboard.swf
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: jackulator Date: October 08, 2007, 12:00:58 am
hahahaha "have you hollowed out your pumpkins?" haha

nice board man - needs a stop button though - I usually just use the pic- select it, turn it into a button, and put this actionscript on it:

on (press){
stopAllSounds();
}

I can't wait to hear some calls with it!! cheesy
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 08, 2007, 11:35:44 am
yeah, i would rather make keyboard button stop sounds, anyway, i'll do that soon
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: Dr.Martini Date: October 08, 2007, 11:39:27 am
Awesome but I can't wait for the full version.  grin

"That's a bit personal isn't it?" "I thought you where masturbating again"

Have you got "Do you think we should do this in our underpants?" in the full version?

I'm gonna have to go watch Bottom on DVD now!
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: metalboss44 Date: October 08, 2007, 11:46:14 am
Nice one. theres some audience noise but pretty good for being the first member board on the site.
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 08, 2007, 03:33:56 pm
The full board hasn't really picked up yet, what with trying to make those multi choice buttons and popup menus actually work on adobe flash cs3 pro, it's not working as well as it could.

but anyway, don't worry it wont take years to do lol.

i still have one series to get quotes from, then guest house paradiso (movie) and i'll have thousands and thousands of lines to add, gonna be a dull job sorting it all out, but the end product should kick ass.
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: jackulator Date: October 08, 2007, 05:38:06 pm
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on October 08, 2007, 03:33:56 pm
...gonna be a dull job sorting it all out, but the end product should kick ass.

I like your attitude - stoic and enthusiastic
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 08, 2007, 09:30:13 pm
Quote from: jackulator on October 08, 2007, 05:38:06 pm
...gonna be a dull job sorting it all out, but the end product should kick ass.

I like your attitude - stoic and enthusiastic

you got me mixed up with somebody else, i am lazy and over zealous, lol cheesy

i'm just a soundboard, i don't exist.

just kiddin, i just do what i want, and i make it work even if it's a pain in the ass to do.
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: jackulator Date: January 13, 2008, 10:49:00 am
I'm going through the member boards forum - saw that this board wasn't displaying - fixed it - sorry about that man  cry  great board!

you have any idea what that french thing means in the bottom right corner?
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: imbarisaxy Date: February 21, 2008, 07:19:43 pm
lol i checked it out and its pretty good i might make a call or 2 with it
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 15, 2008, 08:11:40 am
Quote from: jackulator on January 13, 2008, 10:49:00 am
I'm going through the member boards forum - saw that this board wasn't displaying - fixed it - sorry about that man  cry  great board!

you have any idea what that french thing means in the bottom right corner?

the french bit?

honi soit qui mal y pense, let me see lol i dunno what it means.
"Shame be to him who thinks evil of it" on wikipedia.....it also says it's on the english crown or something.

Of course 'richard' didn't know what it meant when he said it, he likes to think he can speak french, i gotta get some more lines of him "speaking french". "jaque teloures" "tour de france" lol.

He also refers to the french as frogs so that's something i can find too.

Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: An English type Date: August 04, 2014, 03:33:34 pm
Ah Rik..... sad

Gave me a mountain of laughs growing up and to this day. Bless ya mate

Podcast

Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 25, 2014, 11:41:43 pm
Yeah, shame he died. Gonna re-do the soundboard in its entirety too. I am going to be a little more picky with my lines and use dialogue from every tv show and movie he's ever been in. Apparently he did audiobooks too, sweet!
Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: An English type Date: August 26, 2014, 05:36:14 pm
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on August 25, 2014, 11:41:43 pm
Yeah, shame he died. Gonna re-do the soundboard in its entirety too. I am going to be a little more picky with my lines and use dialogue from every tv show and movie he's ever been in. Apparently he did audiobooks too, sweet!

Sounds good smiley

Podcast

Re: Rik mayall miniboard V1.0 By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 12, 2015, 04:04:09 pm
Actually have a lot of the content I want for this thing ready now. I had to buy a bunch of audio books and the like but I've got it all on my system. Even if its small, I will have only decent quality lines on there.