The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 1
Agent 47 (Hitman) By: Fry Date: April 08, 2013, 03:04:24 pm
Agent 47 is a professional assassin and is the star of the Hitman video games. He's voiced by David Bateson, a Danish voiceover artist who also does film, theater, and TV & radio commercials.

Metalboss44 was working on a 47 soundboard a while ago, and it sounded fantastic - but it unfortuantely seems to have disappeared.

So I started one using audio extracted from Hitman: Blood Money, and managed to extract audio from Hitman: Absolution as well. There's also extras from David Bateson's other works. I didn't take anything from the first three Hitman games, since I wasn't happy with the sound quality. I ended up with about 400 buttons total.

http://www.jackulator.com/smf/mgal_data/UploadedFiles/Fry/Agent47/Player.swf
Download (.zip): http://www.jackulator.com/smf/mgal_data/UploadedFiles/Fry/agent47.zip

Have fun with this  smiley
Re: Agent 47 (Hitman) By: jackulator Date: April 13, 2013, 06:25:40 pm
good quality audio -- some useful stuff  embarrassed
Re: Agent 47 (Hitman) By: metalboss44 Date: April 24, 2013, 09:15:45 pm
YES!

You rock... I'm currently messing around with this one at work. Haha

Fantastic.
Re: Agent 47 (Hitman) By: metalboss44 Date: April 26, 2013, 07:39:18 am
I just wanted to chime in again to say thanks for rebuilding this board, Fry. I all but forgot about the board when I lost the original copy and calls I made from it. Well done w/ the quality.  shocked
Re: Agent 47 (Hitman) By: Fry Date: April 26, 2013, 03:27:36 pm
Quote from: metalboss44 on April 26, 2013, 07:39:18 am
I just wanted to chime in again to say thanks for rebuilding this board, Fry. I all but forgot about the board when I lost the original copy and calls I made from it. Well done w/ the quality.  shocked
Sure, it was a lot of fun to put together. i'm still slow with using the board, and i'm sticking with free skype which limits calls to toll-free numbers. this is a quick one to sample the voice quality which seems alright:

Podcast

I'd like to have 47 call people about the stolen briefcase, hotel reservations, especially a pet store, etc, but probably won't get around to it. so i encourage anyone who wants to try that to please give it a shot!

and-do you still have the audio from the earlier hitman games? with all the sources combined there would probably be enough clips for 47 to be conversationally fluent  T_grin9
Re: Agent 47 (Hitman) By: Fry Date: April 26, 2013, 03:29:56 pm
also random note, the sheikh scream in the sound FX menu is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. i'm overusing it for sure but it seems to never get old  grin