The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Dr Martini & I make some calls with Jack & Bill By: metalboss44 Date: October 08, 2007, 01:10:53 pm

Podcast

conference call style with dr.martini on the bill soundboard.
Re: Dr Martini & I make some calls with Jack & Bill By: jackulator Date: October 08, 2007, 01:30:45 pm
I stopped recording something because my curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to see what you meant by you and martini making calls haha - how the hell did you guys do this? were you both hanging out in the same house or did you do a skype conference call or use chat software or something?

fart I hear you *repeated laugh* - love that part

includes breakfast - thank you haha

excuse me - yes - food! cheesy

uhh... nicholson. whadya think?

Colonel...reservation? -hahaha

alright now chief.... my house... take a number... SOB - really great part

love the ending - great job guys cheesy
Re: Dr Martini & I make some calls with Jack & Bill By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 08, 2007, 01:46:47 pm
i did some calls with doc too, i'll upload everything i haven't today, just installing a racing game while i listen to this one.

lol, "my cock".

It's always hard to hear doc sad

We did some calls where i could actually hear him cheesy
Re: Dr Martini & I make some calls with Jack & Bill By: jackulator Date: October 08, 2007, 01:47:24 pm
this kicks ass
Re: Dr Martini & I make some calls with Jack & Bill By: Scriptic07 Date: October 08, 2007, 02:47:55 pm
Lol @ the last two calls....bill was real quiet in those...i heard a couple of my cocks lol nicholson funny as always..
Re: Dr Martini & I make some calls with Jack & Bill By: Dr.Martini Date: October 08, 2007, 03:33:01 pm
I need to improve my speed so people can hear me better, you could hardly hear me cock.  embarrassed

This was done using Skype conferance call. You just add people to your contacts list same as you would with a IM then chose to make a conferance call and add the person/people on your contact list to the call and dial the number.
Re: Dr Martini & I make some calls with Jack & Bill By: metalboss44 Date: October 09, 2007, 10:38:00 am
hahaha yea we'll have to incorporate more tag team interactions in the future grin

Re: Dr Martini & I make some calls with Jack & Bill By: Slenkar Date: October 09, 2007, 01:14:31 pm
LOL
colonel jack nicholson wants a room but he doesnt know his address
Re: Dr Martini & I make some calls with Jack & Bill By: Wildapes Date: October 13, 2007, 09:51:36 pm
I like how jack and bill interact with each other like a couple of stoned prank callers (rather than just as sound boards)