The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
well... chris the hacker and arnold call a woman with a lot of time on her hands By: zachhhh Date: July 03, 2013, 12:34:57 am
fucking ridiculous fucking woman GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.mp3
this is 45 minutes long.
try to figure out at what point I started actively trying to get her to hang up
Re: well... chris the hacker and arnold call a woman with a lot of time on her hands By: marleycake44420 Date: July 07, 2013, 08:54:33 pm
she wanted/needed the attention...clearly  cry grin embarrassed
Re: well... chris the hacker and arnold call a woman with a lot of time on her hands By: zachhhh Date: July 07, 2013, 10:23:54 pm
she is a total moron, and that's being generous  rolleyes
Re: well... chris the hacker and arnold call a woman with a lot of time on her hands By: Dr. Ziegler Date: July 09, 2013, 01:06:18 am
Quote from: zachhhh on July 03, 2013, 12:34:57 am
fucking ridiculous fucking woman GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.mp3
this is 45 minutes long.
try to figure out at what point I started actively trying to get her to hang up

37 minutes? Wow this woman was awful.......... I listened for about 15 minutes, then I started skipping forward because I couldnt take her any more and I just wanted to get to the bit where Arnold came in. It was quite amusing from there. Especially the last 3 or 4 minutes.
Re: well... chris the hacker and arnold call a woman with a lot of time on her hands By: StuckInTheDitch Date: July 09, 2013, 08:23:52 pm
wow, longest call on record perhaps. The only other calls as long as these were:

Jack's call to Ponderosa
Amygdala and Me's call to a random guitar enthusiast. That guy was totally fooled by "pretty boy blue"  grin and must have been dumb as well. After Amygdala couldn't get the guy to hang up with that soundboard we had to have Jack sing him into submission.  tongue
Re: well... chris the hacker and arnold call a woman with a lot of time on her hands By: zachhhh Date: July 16, 2013, 01:45:17 am
haha just like i did with arnold's screaming in this one. cant people take a hint?