The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
me, dr martini and my bro various pranks By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 09, 2007, 03:22:47 pm
we used all kinds of boards, and since there are quite a few, i decided to place them together

Podcast

we need a holiday

Podcast

part 2

Podcast

part3

Podcast

we called staples

Podcast

just some argument after harrassing some company

Podcast

i actually forgot why we called these

Podcast

we had another fight on the phone

i just thought i should post em together, since we did them all within minutes of each other.
enjoy lol.

Re: me, dr martini and my bro various pranks By: jackulator Date: October 09, 2007, 04:13:21 pm
holy crap! - roy and I are doing a session right now, otherwise I'd listen to all these new calls everybody's posted - looking forward to it later tonight after we finish up - awesome!!!!
Re: me, dr martini and my bro various pranks By: metalboss44 Date: October 09, 2007, 04:28:53 pm
ahaha, I love the bizarro ahnuld voices. the ones at the end of the last call nearly made me piss myself in laughter.
Re: me, dr martini and my bro various pranks By: Scriptic07 Date: October 09, 2007, 04:57:21 pm
The last one was funny...the other was hard to hear cause of the echoes...but it still made me laugh some guy try to report my # but icalls give a diff # to the caller id..and which isnt mine...but yea ima try to get some stuff up today anyways nice calls
Re: me, dr martini and my bro various pranks By: World Circus Date: October 10, 2007, 05:22:56 am
Fun stuff..shoulda used more overlaping voices to freak em out even more.  Excellant stuff though....
Re: me, dr martini and my bro various pranks By: rugglerduggler Date: October 11, 2007, 05:19:16 pm
these are awesome, i love how you use all sorts of effects to confuse the people youre on the phone with, then throw in some random shit from other boards. great calls