The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Jean Louisa Kelly Challenge By: Scriptic07 Date: October 17, 2007, 09:22:20 pm
Hmm...I did the challenge it's hard to get someone to go along with it i tried over 30 times....Please Rate this so ic an continue to the next board.

Podcast

Re: Jean Louisa Kelly Challenge By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 17, 2007, 09:32:25 pm
I like when she asks what you're looking for and you say "miles and maisy" the soundboard came across as a rather annoyed customer, asking if the woman is deaf, as if she should know damn well what you want.

Unfortunatley i don't know how to rate it, i'm gonna have to think hard on that one, because it had it's upsides and downsides.

And for other members....Rate it. Say what you think of it and give it N/5.

Re: Jean Louisa Kelly Challenge By: jackulator Date: October 18, 2007, 01:13:36 am
in level one the calls only have to be rated a 2 man - I think you can do better - but the ending was kinda funny - and that's about a 2

from now on, make sure you contact one of the mods to get calls uploaded - a lot of people won't take the time to download the attachment - they'd rather just click the play button

I recently made it so that any mod could take care of uploading member mp3s and soundboards so it doesn't just have to be metal or ruggler that takes care of it for you
Re: Jean Louisa Kelly Challenge By: cheeseman007 Date: October 18, 2007, 01:54:41 am
Loved the ending!