The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Playboy, Subscription,Andy jackson By: Scriptic07 Date: October 18, 2007, 06:26:37 pm
This is a stream link...Chatbox kept interferring with my upload

sub.mp3 - 8.07MB

Sir? What do ya think? :

Podcast

There ya go scriptic
Re: Playboy, Subscription,Andy jackson By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 18, 2007, 06:36:02 pm
i uploaded it for you.
Re: Playboy, Subscription,Andy jackson By: Dr.Martini Date: October 18, 2007, 06:54:01 pm
That's odd, we should be able to edit the orginal post to put it there. I guess jackulator hasn't set that up for the child boards yet.
Re: Playboy, Subscription,Andy jackson By: Slenkar Date: October 18, 2007, 06:54:32 pm
it was a bit funny but mostly giving numbers to the ladies
Re: Playboy, Subscription,Andy jackson By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 18, 2007, 07:00:43 pm
i can modify calls in member pranks area, but not in the jack subforum, it might be the same for the arnold subforum too.

well, it can be looked at some time.
Re: Playboy, Subscription,Andy jackson By: Dr.Martini Date: October 18, 2007, 07:16:19 pm
its probably something he's over looked, maybe he thought if he set it that way for the main board the child boards would be the same. I've pmed him about it.

Anyway we're getting off topic, I haven't even heard the call yet!
Re: Playboy, Subscription,Andy jackson By: jackulator Date: October 18, 2007, 08:45:47 pm
Quote from: Dr.Martini on October 18, 2007, 06:54:01 pm
That's odd, we should be able to edit the orginal post to put it there. I guess jackulator hasn't set that up for the child boards yet.

that's exactly right - hhhh - shit's complicated - but I shouldn't have overlooked that... I'll fix it

as for the call - I chuckled when jack said 'really?' after she said it was the zip code for las vegas