The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
McMurphy Can't get any therapy, as usual. By: metalboss44 Date: October 20, 2007, 07:06:42 pm

Podcast

Re: McMurphy Can't get any therapy, as usual. By: jimeebobenpo Date: October 20, 2007, 07:29:10 pm
that was pretty cool
no sympathy for calling a crisis line though
that really ups the ante
thats the gold standard

though rp macmurphy is a bold choice
plus the anger managemnet bites
you were beggin to get caught
if you dont mind me sayin

you didnt though

Re: McMurphy Can't get any therapy, as usual. By: Scriptic07 Date: October 20, 2007, 07:33:23 pm
haha pretty good call.. laughin at everything for no reason is always funny to me for some reason lol that lady was annoying tho kept askin the same question u should of ask can u talk lol
Re: McMurphy Can't get any therapy, as usual. By: metalboss44 Date: October 20, 2007, 07:34:20 pm
it was a clinic. I wouldn't call an emergency line.
Re: McMurphy Can't get any therapy, as usual. By: jackulator Date: October 20, 2007, 07:44:57 pm
there was a lot of funny shit in that one - great job
Re: McMurphy Can't get any therapy, as usual. By: rgraves Date: November 09, 2007, 06:05:19 pm
Great call, I really feel sorry for people who really need help after listening to some of these calls. Those people on the other end of the phone are the last people I would wish on someone needing someone to talk to, lol.