The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: smokelotsaweed Date: October 22, 2007, 11:41:43 pm
found the soundboard that has a guy pissed off because someone stole his paper. Anyway i had him call around town looking for his paper. With the first guy, he actually stole someones paper the day before...and he gets pretty angry. grin

This is my first upload and i used a cell phone, so the quality isnt the best.
Let me know what you think

Podcast

Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: Scriptic07 Date: October 23, 2007, 12:48:48 am
i've seen that soundboard good call this is jerky boys by the way if you don't know who they are.
Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: smokelotsaweed Date: October 23, 2007, 12:53:44 am
thanks.yea, i know who they are . Just didn't know the clips came from that
Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 23, 2007, 06:54:05 am
I like this one, shouting at the guy and the guy you called was getting real into it cheesy

lol, love when he starts shouting cheesy
Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: 27-77 Date: October 23, 2007, 08:26:00 am
I'm sorry scriptic, but that's not the jerky boys. Almost every prank call has been attributed to the jerky boys at some point. This is by an unknown artist.

Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: Scriptic07 Date: October 23, 2007, 11:19:56 am
it is actually jerky boy go check realms of darkness the sb is there, and i think that sol rosenberg or however us ay his name
Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: 27-77 Date: October 23, 2007, 04:44:04 pm
So is Kerpal and John Musacha (chinese laundry). They aren't the jerky boys either. Remember, they're submitted by random users. I've seen that newspaper call along with a lot of others on the internet attributed to the jerky boys. I've even seen the old Arnold calls attributed to them.
Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: jackulator Date: October 23, 2007, 08:11:09 pm
holy shit that almost had me crying
Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: metalboss44 Date: October 25, 2007, 02:05:27 am
Hahahaha.

that was really funny! 4 stars
Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: Slenkar Date: October 25, 2007, 06:27:29 pm
nice prank,
Re: Angry newspaper guys calls around town looking for his paper By: 27-77 Date: February 14, 2008, 07:04:12 pm
The first guy you called was almost like the original in how the call went. I thought it was pretty funny.