The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
SirDoc Jack black and nicholson annoy some people. By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 23, 2007, 07:38:53 am

Podcast

Podcast

Podcast

Podcast

Podcast

These are mainly jack black, which is why it goes here.
Enjoy.
Re: SirDoc Jack black and nicholson annoy some people. By: houseman Date: October 23, 2007, 10:20:12 am

I love these pranks with several people at once.  It's strange how the people seem to freak out when they hear two voices.
Re: SirDoc Jack black and nicholson annoy some people. By: Dr.Martini Date: October 23, 2007, 05:39:34 pm
Wow I was really clear that night!

I really like the part where I(Jack Black) ask for a half diet half regular coke and sir(Jack Nicholson) say's "he take it very seriously."  grin
Re: SirDoc Jack black and nicholson annoy some people. By: jackulator Date: October 23, 2007, 08:04:16 pm
I was gonna say the first one was lame - but the second girl who came on - that part started getting pretty funny

tarter or cocktail.    ..   alright. second one was amusing

sorry guys - I'm not sure I would have posted these if I did 'em - but I didn't and not everybody thinks the same shit is funny
Re: SirDoc Jack black and nicholson annoy some people. By: houseman Date: October 23, 2007, 11:57:33 pm

That was funny when the lady said something like "You're making me open two cans of coke" in reference to Jacks line "If you could go half coke and half diet coke"
Re: SirDoc Jack black and nicholson annoy some people. By: Slenkar Date: October 26, 2007, 09:04:12 pm
i thought they were v. funny, the 2 jacks were funny together
esp. the call to the bakery where the lady gets offended