The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Michael Cratche - Fork and Napkins By: Quote Unquote Lizard Date: July 14, 2016, 06:05:22 am
Hey all! We've got a new YouTube channel where we're uploading some of the classics, some old unheard calls, and some brand spankin' new calls like this one! Let us know if you like these and want us to keep posting them here for you!

In this episode, Michael calls a Chinese place and won't take "the kitchen is-a closed" as an answer, and is very impressed with Anthony's knowledge of banana peppers.

YouTube: Michael Cratche - Fork and Napkins

Check out our YouTube channel! Feel free to like, comment, and subscribe!
Re: Michael Cratche - Fork and Napkins By: marleycake44420 Date: July 18, 2016, 11:43:48 pm
consider me a fan....so whats the origin story of Michael Cratche  smiley T_Anger1 critiqueJack
Re: Michael Cratche - Fork and Napkins By: Quote Unquote Lizard Date: July 23, 2016, 02:28:33 am
My cousin and I like to think of him as some sort of AI stuck in a loop ordering pizza. But really we just think text-to-speech voices are funny.   cheesy
Re: Michael Cratche - Fork and Napkins By: marleycake44420 Date: July 27, 2016, 05:43:45 pm
oh yes Lounge Lizard grin shocked T_Goofy1 didn't know you two were cousins   huh grin

tell him to drop by more often for jack-poker

also i watched this which made my day 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x508EaVb414

subbed my nig  T's joker T_grin12

Re: Michael Cratche - Fork and Napkins By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: March 10, 2018, 04:24:57 pm
I had never heard this before. Sounds great! cheesy
Comrade! I'd like to make an order.
Re: Michael Cratche - Fork and Napkins By: johnnygonzo777 Date: January 31, 2020, 08:07:04 pm
Thanks for the kind words guys. There's been talk between Quote Unquote and I of some new Cratche calls being done in the future, it's just difficult finding times that match both our schedules. Hopefully we'll have some new ones soon.