The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Arnold doesn't want a room, he wants something else By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: November 02, 2016, 12:48:30 am

Haven't pranked or posted anything in a long ass time. So I'll post this one thing here. Iceman and myself were trying to do group skype calls but didnt work out so well. Recorded this while i tested google's alternative.
Re: Arnold doesn't want a room, he wants something else By: stoneeh Date: November 02, 2016, 11:12:29 pm
Skype used to be SHIT for me. Obviously just works half duplex, so when one of the people on the phone talks, it shuts the other one up. So when there was a lot of noise like when we called a restaurant or something, they could never hear us.

The "Iminacomputah" combined with the desktop picture cracked me up  lipsrsealed
Re: Arnold doesn't want a room, he wants something else By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: November 04, 2016, 03:47:29 pm
Yeah hate skype these days cheesy
Re: Arnold doesn't want a room, he wants something else By: jackulator Date: November 06, 2016, 06:47:45 pm
that guy was a good sport  cool

Re: Arnold doesn't want a room, he wants something else By: StuckInTheDitch Date: November 07, 2016, 07:43:52 pm
I haven't listened to a prank call in a long ass time.   T_Shock1

I cracked up when Arnold yelled in pain, as in a response to the guy's slight over "oh". I love how you guys tend to make responses like that.
And the pic is hilarious.  grin I want that for my desktop!

Re: Arnold doesn't want a room, he wants something else By: marleycake44420 Date: January 09, 2017, 09:46:32 pm
Great Arnold call  cheesy grin smiley

the guy was like wtf lol  grin