The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
2 Arnies call for a hotel. By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 23, 2007, 08:46:41 am
for the first few it was just me and doc, then my bro came in, after that scriptic came along.

PART 1

Podcast

PART 2

Podcast

PART 3

Podcast

PART 4

Podcast

PART 5

Podcast

PART 6

Podcast

PART 7

Podcast

PART 8

Podcast

PART 9

Podcast

PART 10

Podcast

PART 11

Podcast

PART 12

Podcast

PART 13

Podcast

PART 14

Podcast

PART 15

Podcast

PART 16

Podcast

PART 17

Podcast

PART 18

Podcast

The reason i posted them all on one page was because i didn't want to clutter the forum with millions of topics when really it is just one lol. Rate this as a whole, or rate the pranks individually, just don't listen to them all one after the other if you can help it, that can get boring.

Re: 2 Arnies call for a hotel. By: Scriptic07 Date: October 23, 2007, 11:18:06 am
I came in on Part 12-Last one

Lol that one hotel got on my nerves kept transferring us to the wrong department...

"Okay i'm gonna go....i kept hittin the "Can i ask you a few more ?" lol she got piss with that
Re: 2 Arnies call for a hotel. By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 23, 2007, 11:30:10 am
lol yeah, it's good there were some really funny parts cheesy
Re: 2 Arnies call for a hotel. By: jackulator Date: October 23, 2007, 08:34:17 pm
holy shit dude!!!!! 18 parts??? I just downloaded all of them - getting all the member pranks I haven't heard/rated tonight so even if the site is acting up I'll still be able to listen to them - I already dl like 10 calls when I hit this post with another 18 - wow
Re: 2 Arnies call for a hotel. By: houseman Date: December 21, 2007, 09:10:39 pm

"What brings you to the area?"

"Impersonating and officer"

Ha
Re: 2 Arnies call for a hotel. By: btccfan2002 Date: December 23, 2007, 12:49:16 pm
Hahaha I love hearing fresh Arnold calls, so this was a nice treat - goood calls.
Re: 2 Arnies call for a hotel. By: Douglas Quaid Date: February 16, 2008, 04:52:21 pm
Number three had me in stitches grin. What boards did you use to make these calls?
Re: 2 Arnies call for a hotel. By: Dr.Martini Date: February 18, 2008, 08:30:47 pm
Howdy Quaid!

That's a good question. I had a lot of boards open. Some were the most popular ones from relmofdarkness.net and also I used some from bestarnoldcalls.com.
Re: 2 Arnies call for a hotel. By: Snafu Date: March 15, 2008, 01:12:23 pm
Love the first one...the randomness of it all is tremendously appealing.

"I Speak to the people" (out of nowhere)
"Why are you heping these raving lunatiucs?"
And liek someone else mentioned:

"What brings you to the area?"

"Impersonating an officer"