The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
First Jack Call By: helpmeout92 Date: October 06, 2021, 03:08:52 am
Well, here's my first Jack call.
https://www.jackulator.com/smf/MGalleryItem.php?id=2855
Re: First Jack Call By: metalboss44 Date: October 06, 2021, 09:57:50 pm
First call my eye! You're serious?  shocked

You've evoked chicken tears of joy from this boy. Hit all the conversation beats, many quinissential Jackisms, I'm glad someone's out here touching peoples hearts with the board again in 2021. Always love to hear a confusion of chicken followed up by I gotta new deal. Very organic response times all the way up to being called out on your prankster shenanigans. They sounded busy.

Hoping to hear more calls outta you my friend this made my day.

(Also I moved your topic to Members pranks, welcome aboard sailor)
Re: First Jack Call By: helpmeout92 Date: October 07, 2021, 12:54:09 am
Quote from: metalboss44 on October 06, 2021, 09:57:50 pm
You've evoked chicken tears of joy from this boy.

Why thank you, MB. I've been listening to Jack calls since about 2017; somehow I'd never even heard about Jackulator til I got bored one night & searched "Jack Nicholson soundboard calls" on YouTube.
Ever since, I was pretty fascinated with the fact that this type of soundboard exists & laughed my ass off to all the calls, LOL.

In comparison to Jackulator's calls, mine are pretty slow paced but I'll start posting more. Seems like the site could use some more member calls.

Plus I'm a pretty big Jack NIcholson fan.
 cool

Re: First Jack Call By: StuckInTheDitch Date: October 21, 2021, 09:09:20 pm
holy shit people are alive and making pranks in the 21 century, in this century!  shocked  cool excellent
Re: First Jack Call By: cozbyroo Date: October 22, 2021, 06:24:47 pm
Due to the scarcity of Jack calls these days, yours by default is one of the best made in years. Quite possibly the best of 2021! Y'know, unless you make another one that is a little better. Then that one will probably be the best Jack call of the year.

Nonetheless, you are off to a great start. It's too bad the Jackbox is out of service, otherwise I would volunteer to help you improve your reflexes. You clearly have what it takes. A soundboard and a phone. smiley

Cheers and kudos, helpmeout. You've taken your first step into a larger world.