The Team Jackulator Forums General Chat
Pages: 1
so James T finally popped the cherry on ol' Planet Earth's gravity By: jackulator Date: October 14, 2021, 07:30:39 pm
and then, he held up this hand-written sign:

grin grin grin

I know the two actors, who are of similar age, both realize the ridiculousness of the situation

so I'm quite sure that ol' pat stewart got a really good laugh out of Shatner's note  grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

[EDIT]Just realized after scrutinizing the 'note' that it was probably not what Shatner actually wrote.... just a meme. my bad  sad[\]

[EDIT2] would have been pretty fucking hilarious if that's what he actually DID write though. patrick stewart would have laughed so hard[\]

in any case, I couldn't be happier for him. What a great experience for a human to have, especially a human like him. As much as Jeffrey Bezos makes me feel like I just smelled a fart whenever he's onscreen, at the very least (even if it was just a PR stunt or a way to one-up his fellow billionaires), it gave this man Bill the chance to experience firsthand a taste of what Jim Kirk took for granted. Good for you Mr. Shatner.

"Did your husband fill your cunt with bird shit??"

"Engage!"
Re: so James T finally popped the cherry on ol' Planet Earth's gravity By: metalboss44 Date: October 16, 2021, 12:39:22 am
So very happy this man is still with us.

He knows better than to dig on Stewart, lol, c'mon now boomer. C'mon you can't tell a deepfake note how will you react to the coming deepfake apocalypse.
Re: so James T finally popped the cherry on ol' Planet Earth's gravity By: metalboss44 Date: October 16, 2021, 12:42:14 am
*flute music*
Re: so James T finally popped the cherry on ol' Planet Earth's gravity By: StuckInTheDitch Date: October 21, 2021, 08:47:15 pm
aw, I am a bit bummed that it's only a meme, would've beeen hilarious  T_Grin2

still funny, and pretty awesome
Re: so James T finally popped the cherry on ol' Planet Earth's gravity By: cozbyroo Date: October 25, 2021, 10:13:01 pm
As the mask originally used in John Carpenter's Halloween was a modified Captain Kirk mask, this is probably the closest we are ever going to get to seeing Michael Myers in outer space. It's such a shame the Halloween franchise has been on the same kind of path for the past 40 years. Horror icons like Jason, Pinhead, and Leprechaun already got to schlock it up beyond the Kármán line, but it looks like poor old Mikey will be forever earthbound.  sad
Re: so James T finally popped the cherry on ol' Planet Earth's gravity By: metalboss44 Date: October 27, 2021, 04:26:28 am
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lEIk-wTMLcU

Bezos dismisses shatner to spray champagne around
Cant believe I missed this until now. You could tell it hit shatty boy right in the egos. Shitty billionaires with no emotional regard, go figure.